• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Cheap Reseller Hosting

lanogan

i need a cheap reseller hosting. i dont re-sell hosting. for personal use
budget about $2

HD >= 1 GB
B/W about 10 GB

it's possible ?? thanks

:evilb:

The OP said explicitely that he doesn't want to resell although a kind of "reselling" is possible on a shared account, too, although there is less control as you get only a single login. The question therefore remains why a shared account with multiple domains wouldn't fit just as well?

@lanogan , if you need web hosting with upto 10 domains then I can give you cPanel multidomain hosting : 1GB space w/ 10GB Bandwidth for $1/m .
I do have resellers for $2 too , but since you're not planning to resell , I can lower the price for you .
Pm me if interested...

Best Regards,
Aloy Casmir

If you can increase your budget a little, i can setup you
3gb space/30gb bw
CPanel/WHM
Fantastico/Installtron
Unlimited domain hosting/no cpanel account limit
Quad core server/softlayer/Raid protected
R1soft enabled

price : $4/month OR $40/year(2 months free)

custom offer. not on site.

mail me at expertwebhost (at) gmail.com refering this thread if interested.

Last edited:
As long as resource usage is in check we have no problems getting you this offer that you want. I'm curious, how many domains would you have?

Check us out, we're reliable, been in business for quite a while, we're financially backed, and all the other goodies too.

PM me.

As long as resource usage is in check we have no problems getting you this offer that you want. I'm curious, how many domains would you have?

Check us out, we're reliable, been in business for quite a while, we're financially backed, and all the other goodies too.

PM me.

i have about 15 domain, my current bandwith 4 gb/month

i just want to manage my domain oh its own cpanel :)

just trying to save you money if you don't need it. My webhost is probably going to be coming back on june 1st so i can't help you but i would suggest cs-squad.net as in my opinion he is a quality host with a 2.00 plan

Well, I don't want to say anything about this - bcz we know all how hard it is.. But you should try on USP Forum -My Buddy over there ! He handle the OFFSOURCE May be he can help you!

Thank You

Back