• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

cheap or nice used car

fsd

So I'm tired of spending more and more money on my old car and want to buy a new one

I got a few grand on hand and was thinking about buying a 3k used car but after looking there not much newer than the one I have ( be the same mileage in around 2 or so years ) so I was considering getting a loan for a much newer used car

basically I am just wondering if you think getting a newer car would be a better value over time
I'm a freshman college student and don't want to get into too much debt but also think that I'd hate to get another car again before I get out of college but hate to get into even more debt and still need a car soon after graduation

Well what do you have for a car now? What is your budget for a new car that factors in the increase in insurance (as you will likely need increased coverage for the car) plus the loan?

You could get something like a mid 90s Mitsubishi Eclipse that should still be good on gas, but again, no one knows what you have right now.

I got an '01 Ford minivan for 3K cash private sale and 2k in "the usual" touchup repairs. (Bearings and rods and a set of fresh tires & brakes.) It's done pretty well so far and I have a low mile lifestyle. It's good for hauling stuff.

Back