• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Cheap & Nasty Domains

So what does everyone think the best, cheapest domain deal is? Because if you set up blah.com, blah.net, blah.org I don't think that you need to worry much about blah.net and blah.org being on a good service if they just re-direct to blah.com.
I probaly don't know what I am talking about ;), but could you please tell me the best, cheapest way of registering three or so domains.

Thanks in advance.

Try http://dotster.com .... they will be about $5 more than some other ones ($15/year) but they _look_ professional and look like they will be around for some time...

my two cents :)

I just followed others suggestion and just registered one with gkg.net. They were fast and got the job done. Their site runs clean. But most of all they are promoting some type of special for $8.99 per domain. I'd say give them a try.

Back