• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

cheap Hosting needed for a small site

Status
Not open for further replies.

junaid89

I have a small website, with just a few hundred visitors a months. I dont think I will ever go beyond 1GB of space but still I need 10 GB just if I ever need.
Bandwidth around 30GB will be more than enough.
And all the features like cPanel, MySQL, emails, FTP etc
But uptime should be great and host should be in business for years. Please post your offers asap.

Hello,

We have a couple plans that would meet your needs:

3 Star Budget Hosting

15GB RAID10 Disk Space
30GB Transfer - Premium Bandwidth Mix @1gbps
cPanel
Fantastico
Daily on-site/Nightly off-site backups
Hourly R1Soft Backups
Native IPv6 Address
99.99% Uptime Guarantee
24/7 Support
Been in business for over 19 years.
Dallas TX, or Los Angeles, CA

$2.62/mo. after 25% FWS Discount (Discount Code FWS25)
https://clients.wswd.net/cart.php?gid=18

Bronze Shared Hosting

50GB RAID10 Disk Space
100GB Transfer - Premium Bandwidth Mix @1gbps
cPanel
Fantastico
Daily on-site/Nightly off-site backups
Hourly R1Soft Backups
Native IPv6 Address
99.99% Uptime Guarantee
24/7 Support
Been in business for over 19 years.
Dallas TX, or Los Angeles, CA

$4.49/mo. after 25% FWS Discount (Discount Code FWS25)
https://clients.wswd.net/cart.php?gid=1

I have a small website, with just a few hundred visitors a months. I dont think I will ever go beyond 1GB of space but still I need 10 GB just if I ever need.
But uptime should be great and host should be in business for years. Please post your offers asap.

I would suggest you to start with a 1GB plan first and upgrade it once your visitors increase. It will be helpful to budget and manage your server well.

Hi, we have a few plans you may be interested in.

SHARED HOSTING OFFERS

Shared Hosting 10GB

£2.00 Per Month
10GB Disk Space
Unlimited Bandwidth
1 Domain Allowed
Unlimited Databases
Unlimited FTP Accounts
Unlimited E-Mail Accounts
Unlimited Sub Domains
Instant Setup
Site Builder
100% Uptime
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
24/7 Support

Shared Hosting 20GB
£2.50 Per Month
20GB Disk Space
Unlimited Bandwidth
3 Addon Domains Allowed
Unlimited Databases
Unlimited FTP Accounts
Unlimited Sub Domains
Instant Setup
Site Builder
100% Uptime
24/7 Support

Shared Hosting 30GB
£3.50 Per Month
30GB Disk Space
Unlimited Bandwidth
5 Addon Domains Allowed
Unlimited SQL Databases
Unlimited FTP Accounts
Unlimited Sub Domains
Instant Setup
Site Builder
100% Uptime
24/7 Support
FREE Domain On Yearly Subscriptions

Good Afternoon,

We are a hosting company that has been in the business for 5 years. Originally started at Hosting42 LLC but early this year moved to Boxne Network Solutions. All of our services are on a Dedicated Server with tons of redundancy, disaster recovery and much more. I am not going to brag about our business or post any offers to you. Unfortunately as a small business we don't have the high overhead that many businesses do, we own our servers. Although we do colocate our dedicated servers to Centrilogic Datacenters across the globe. We keep our prices low and our CEO isn't here to make a profit all profit made is set for Advertising, Network/Infrastructure upkeep and for Support our fellow customers. We are based in Seattle, WA although all of our Servers are hosted in a Lenoir, NC Data Center. We are here for the customer!

Don't let others tell you their packages and/or offers they can offer you. We offer low prices daily!

Check us out: http://boxne.com

P.S If you can't find a product that suits your business, give us a holler by Submitting a Sales ticket. We will be sure to create a custom package for you! :)

Because IT Matters!

Regards,

Boxne Network Solutions
http://boxne.com | http://boxne.pw

I would like to recommend 4goodhosting.com. They offer reasonable pricing hosting solutions. The uptime and the stability is excellent based on my personal use. Your site will be hosted without any problem both small and large websites. When it comes to support, they are always active 24 hours and the responses are lightning fast. If I were you, I will contact them today. Good luck!

Hello!

Our starter package should meet your needs for just $1/month($10.89/year). And if you need more disk space, we can upgrade that on the fly as necessary.

Starter Hosting
  • Disk Space: 1GB
  • Bandwidth: 50GB
  • cPanel, FTP, MySQL, PHP, Email
  • 99% Uptime Guarantee

Hello. I would like you to show our offer for webhosting. You should like it.

5EUR - Webhosting

SSD Disk 30 GB
DDoS Protection (All Layers) Included
Domains Unlimited
Transfer Unlimited
MySQL Databases Unlimited
Email Addresses Unlimited
Subdomains Unlimited
Connection 10 Gbps
Panel - cPanel

More plans you can check at: https://blazingfast.io/web-hosting

Take it from me, I'm only a customer that knows the ins and outs of what I personally need myself.

HostPair is your best option out of the ones who have posted so far.

They have incredible uptime. All plans come with cpanel, softaculous, all the features. They may offer you free SSL if you ask as they did me. I never experienced a day of downtime in the entire year I've hosted with them.

We are switching this month because I now require DDoS protection, however for a simple shared plan you are well taken care of with Host Pair.

I have written several reviews on them in the review area of freewebspace as have several other happy customers. Check them out for a second opinion.

Just make sure, whoever you pick, to do your homework. Web hosting is kinda like going on a job interview.. "its all about being at the right place at the right time." just because 50 other people may have bad experiences, doesn't mean you will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back