• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Cheap Hosting ($$$ Cheap)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HostOnce
http://www.hostonce.com
This Is What They Offer, for USD $4.95
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There is currently No Setup Fee! on our Windows 2000 Unlimited Plan, Plus you Get, Front Page Extensions FREE with every account purchased + Our Normal FREE Domain Name Offer!

The Windows 2000 Unlimited Plan

Overview of key features

FREE Domain Name (Never Pay Registry Fees Again!)

Unlimited Web space for your domain name

Unlimited Data Transfer

Create unlimited POP3 e-mail accounts and unlimited auto responders.

Unlimited e-mail forwarding

Create sub domains i.e anything.yourdomain.com on your account.

Create up to 10 FTP accounts on your domain.

NO SETUP FEES Price Freeze Guarantee

Each account comes with a FREE Virtual Control Panel allowing real-time administration of all aspects of your account.

FREE Domain Name Transfer. International Domain Names Okay!

FAST and RELIABLE Web Hosting

NO FORCED ADVERTISING!

Hosted on Windows 2000 servers with full support for ASP, Perl and ODBC database connectivity.

Access
DBase
Excel
Paradox
Text
Visual FoxPro
Microsoft Front Page support FREE

SQL Server 7.0 Database connectivity*

Multiple OC3 (155mbps) connections to top brand Internet backbones

Industrial strength multi-processor servers

Raw visitor Log Files

Full CGI support

Live statistics for your website FREE

E-mail support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week

SSL Secure Server functionality*

All HostOnce's products support the latest technologies, such as Microsoft ASP, Microsoft Frontpage, Live Statistics, full CGI support, Perl and iHTML.

Free Domain Name or Free Transfer

Unlimited Disk Space
There is no limit on the amount of disk space on our Internet servers that your accounts may consume.

Unlimited Data Transfer
There is no limit on the amount of disk space on our Internet servers that your accounts may consume.

Unlimited POP3 Mailboxes
You can create an unlimited number of POP3 mailboxes within your account.

Unlimited Autoresponders
Autoresponders reply to incoming email instantly and automatically. You can set up an unlimited number of autoresponders.

Unlimited Email Addresses
Configure as many email addresses at each of your domain names as required. Mail to any address can be sent either to a POP3 mailbox which you create or forwarded to an existing email address elsewhere. Mail sent to an address for which you have not configured a specific destination can be sent to a default location.

New HostOnce.com Virtual Control Panel
Manage all aspects of your account via an easy to use online control panel, configure email and FTP accounts, administer databases and more.

Installed Components
For ASP, we have the mailing components JMail and CDONTS installed plus also support the AdRotator and Persit's ASP Upload. We have the full version of Active State Perl installed. Blat is also installed on all servers.

Full CGI Support
You can use your own CGI programs developed in any programming language such as Visual Basic or Delphi.

ODBC Database support
Your website can use any ODBC compliant database such as Microsoft Access or Microsoft Excel. ODBC data sources can be installed instantly on your control panel.

Server Side Includes (SSI)
Server Side Includes enable the addition of dynamic elements to HTML web pages. Automatically insert dates, file information and other HTML documents.

New SSL Secure Server functionality*
You can install SSL on your account which allow secure transactions between your website and your customers.

New Microsoft SQL Server 7.0 Databases*
You can create MSSQL Server databases on your account and have full control of them via the Microsoft Enterprise Manager or ODBC. MSSQL Server is the most powerful database available for the web today and is the solution used by many Corporate and Financial institutions worldwide.

WAP Server FREE
Serve information to people on the move via Wireless Application Protocol (WAP) enabled devices.

Password Protected Directories FREE
Restrict access to certain areas of web sites, configure as many usernames and passwords as required. Applications include sites where membership is required to view certain content or the creation of an extranet.

Email Virus Protection FREE
Computer viruses distributed through the email system can cause untold harm to users unfortunate enough to receive them. Our mail servers scan your emails for known viruses alerting you to the danger before damage is done.

Technical support and customer service
HostOnce.com offers customer support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. We never close, and are always an email away if you need assistance.

Online Knowledge Base
A wealth of information, instructions and tutorials are available at any time from the online support centre. Context sensitive help is available at any time from within the control panel.

Pricing
Our Unlimited Plan is only available for a one fixed annual fee due to the nature of this promotion. Please allow for slight fluctuations in foreign currency exchanges.

Monthly US$ 4.95

Annually US$ 59.40

There is currently No Setup Fee! on our Unlimited Plan.

Price Freeze Guarantee
HostOnce guarantees for as long as you are a continuous client, in good financial standing, and you keep renewing your contract for web hosting service, we guarantee that you will be locked into paying today's web hosting prices forever. If your web hosting package gets upgraded with new features, we will add these additional new services to your account for free while keeping your low price in tact. This guarantee applies to all HostOnce web hosting accounts.

*The following are optional extras:

Additional Domain Name US$16.00 per year
Domain alias US$10.00 per year
SSL Secure Server US$96.00 per year
MS SQL Server Database US$80.00 per year
Please allow for slight fluctuations in foreign currency exchanges.

http://www.technolojik.net
This is What They Offer
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLAN NAME Standart Plan Premier Site Silver Premier Site Gold Special Plan PLAN I PLAN II PLAN III

Web Space Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited

POP3 mail Unlimited* Unlimited* Unlimited* Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited

Bandwidth Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited 2 GB 1 GB 3 GB 6 GB

Subdomain - Unlimited Unlimited 1 - 3 6

Control Panel Upgrade Upgrade Upgrade

ASP (MIIS5) - - -

Perl5/Cgi

Php4 - - -

MySQL - - -

MsSQL Upgrade Upgrade Upgrade Upgrade - - -

Ms Access - - -

Site Statistics Upgrade Upgrade Upgrade

Autoresponders Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited

SSI

128 Bit SSL Upgrade Upgrade Upgrade Upgrade Upgrade Upgrade Upgrade

WAP Server

Frontpage 2002 Upgrade Upgrade Upgrade

MRA - - -

Pasword Prot. Upgrade Upgrade Upgrade -

Email Virus Pro Upgrade Upgrade Upgrade

404 Error Page - - - -

Searh Engine - - -

S.S.PGP. Encr. - - - -

Free CGI script - - -

Mirrored Mailservers - - - - -

Low population webservers - - - - -
Five times as much processing power and memory available to your website - guaranteed Ten times as much processing power and memory available to your website - guaranteed.

Connection OC3 OC3 OC3 T3 T3 T3 T3

Monthly Fee $1.66 $4.66 $6.66 $3.66 $1.66 $2.66 $4.66

Order
minumum contract
1 year

* We can open 5 POP3 email accounts, unlimited POP3 email accounts with control panel
Premier Site - Silver
The Premier Site package offers additional speed and performance for mission critical sites. All Premier Sites are sparsely located on top of the range virtual servers to bring you extra speed and improved reliability.
Premier Site servers have more processing power and memory than standard servers, making them ideal for busy e-commerce sites or sites which have a large amount of dynamic content.
Furthermore, all Premier Sites offer mirrored mailservers. This unique offering from Technolojik adds even greater reliability and speed to your business e-mail.
Premier Site represents excellent value for money - many hosting companies charge thousands of pounds a year to provide the service level of Premier Site.
Key features:
Mirrored Mailservers
Low population webservers
Five times as much processing power and memory available to your website - guaranteed

Premier Site - Gold
Premier Site Gold includes all the features of Premier Site Silver, but has ten times as much processing power and memory available to your website - guaranteed.

I see your trying to go for Unlimited hosting ... hmm sorry man .. no such thing :confused2

Check this out --> http://www.unlimband.com/

I would avoid the Unlimited providers ... they usually end up offering bad service in some way or another. HostOnce I know has screwed over a lot of my friends the other one you mentioned never heard of.

Liquidshack.net offer this

Price $4.95
Web Space 100 MB
Bandwidth 5 GB
POP E-mail UNLIMITED
Sub-Domains 6
FTP Accounts UNLIMITED
Domain Pointers UNLIMITED
MySQL 1
SSL YES
Mailing List YES
Anonymous FTP YES
Webalizer Web Stats Unlimited Autoresponders
Front Page Extensions Unlimited E-mail Aliases
Real Audio / Video Unlimited E-mail Forwarders
Password Protected Directories CGI-BIN
Shopping Cart C Panel
Pre-Configured CGI’s Telnet / SSH
Nightly Backup PHP4
SSL 99.9% Uptime Guarantee!

But if you looking for unlimited webspace. there is one. but there i sonly like 3 gb bandwidth limit.

Here are several:
http://www.valuablehost.com (I heard it was good)
http://www.tera-byte.com (Pretty Decent)

My favorite is Below10host.com, they have a plan for $5.95/month, though I use the $29.95/month 500 Special Plan. Though it has less than some hosts already said, Below10host is a very stable and very fast webhost.

Below10host:
Lite Plan
Webspace - 50MB
Bandwidth - 1GB
Emails - 5 Accounts
Autoresponders - 5
Email Aliases - Unlimited

Also has:
File Manager, Web mail, Statistics, Frontpage, Counter, Protected Directories, Good Control Panel, 1 Subdomain name, CGI, and PHP/SSI.

what are the spec you need? i see host offer $1.20 a month with a year contract but only igve you 1 gb of bandwidth per month and 100mb of webspace. and tehy would charge you like $5-8 per gig if you over use your limit.

Originally posted by Johnny
what are the spec you need? i see host offer $1.20 a month with a year contract but only igve you 1 gb of bandwidth per month and 100mb of webspace. and tehy would charge you like $5-8 per gig if you over use your limit.

Good Point. I'll e-mail Technolojik and ask them.

Originally posted by max_payne
The Technolojik Hosting Plans

Here is some more info.
- UNIX Server Configuration : Intel Pentium III 800 Ghz CPU, 512MB SD RAM, UDMA 100 Hard Disk
1 GB Memory, Apache Web Server,7/24 Monitoring

- WINDOWS2000 Server Configuration : Intel Pentium III 800 Ghz CPU, 512MB SD RAM, UDMA 100 Hard Disk
Integrated Intel ® Pro/100+ Server Networks Adapter,7/24 Monitoring

Originally posted by max_payne
Technolojik also responds to e-mails within 2 to 10 minutes. The latest respond to an e-mail for me was 4 minutes!!!

At Below10 I get an question responses in five minutes... usually a 5 - 10 minute response rate means the host has good support.

When I pick the best plan from Technolojik, I'll try it out for a bit.

And like the deal I menchoned above, I'll stick with that plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back