• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Cheap host

Just a crazy thought.....

...but wouldn't this post make more sense in the PAID HOSTING FORUM???

<<MOD NOTE>>
It has been moved, thankx for pointing that out.
<</MOD NOTE>>

[Edited by Chicken on 11-19-2000 at 10:04 AM]

why? because... <<EDIT>>

<<MOD NOTE>>
Now that this is has been moved into my forum, I'm going to ask people to repect other members and not call them names, even if they disagree with their views.
<</MOD NOTE>>

[Edited by Chicken on 11-19-2000 at 10:01 AM]

You own the site so therefore you are spamming you have the same email as the webmaster of the site rsuave78@home.com :) please stop spamming :)

Originally posted by Gcites
Ron may i ask why do you contradict everything?

May I ask why you give a f*ck? Mind your own bloody business. I've been here a hell of a lot longer than you have and I'll still be here long after you're gone. Deal with it! Up till now I haven't really turned on you and your lies about your FWP. Don't push it or I will. You won't enjoy that very much.

There is (was) a thread on them in the paid hosting forum...
This is what I said about them:

Haven't tried them, they might work for you, but be sure to read their FAQ and the fine print.

This is how full of crap this Gcites clown is:

http://www.gcites.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/000017.html

He flip-flops from banners to search boxes to text links to no ads and back to buttons again over a few days. REAL reliable host there. It's CERTAINLY NOT an ad-free host though. Not to mention he's using Home Free. Can't even spring for a real script?? Whatever! Won't be long enough to make paying for a script worthwhile anyway.

I also find it interesting that NOWHERE on his site does he even bother to mention anything about ads or search boxes or anything. Not in the TOS, not in the FAQs. Nowhere! Would you want to host somewhere where the onwner doesn't even have the balls to tell the truth about what you're getting. I know I sure as hell wouldn't. I think it's a safe bet to warn everyone about this one.

(Mite wante too runn te sight thru a spel chekker two! Sigh!)

[Edited by Ron Seigel on 11-18-2000 at 06:27 PM]

Now Now children. Lets not fight over pointless matters. This May be the wrong forum, But who cares (other than Ron) The least we can do is answer the question without a big commotion.

If you cant say anything nice dont say anything at all...

hehe

Ron we do not place banners on the memebrs pages. Openhosting.co.uk? what do you mean by that? last time i refer you to one of my members for a great paid hosting service :( Ron why do you disagree with everyone and just like to prove people wrong that is a bad habit :)

It does mention in the FAQ.
Q. Does gcites.com force banners on top of our pages?

A. NO we do not place banners on the top of your pages.

Ron why do you disagree with everyone and just like to prove people wrong that is a bad habit :)

Why do you care so much? I do what I do for MY own reasons. Deal with it!

Back