• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Cheap Host

thareef

Hi,
I'm looking for a cheap host for a beginner website... I was thinking about :
50 MB
3 GB transfer (I actually don't have any idea how much I'll be using)
I need just a very basic one for now...
I'm looking for the cheapest thing.. about $10 a year or so.
If you can advice me on a host I would be thankful.
bye,
Thareef.

Originally posted by thareef
I need just a very basic one for now...
I'm looking for the cheapest thing.. about $10 a year or so.
Think about what you are asking for $$$ wise. 12 months. 1 year of hosting for "about" $10. That's .83 cents a month. .21 cents a week. If you really don't care much about support and uptime and whether or not the provider will be around 4, 6, 8 months down the road, then yes, there are basement providers that will offer what you want.

A year is a long time. While $10 may be a lot for you now, think about all the sodas and snacks you will purchase during this time period. If you can up your budget (around $25 or so per year), perhaps I can help. :) That or try a free hosting provider. At least you will have nothing to lose.

The best idea, which im afraid to tell all those other paid hosting companies, is for what you're asking, just go free, its not like you need PHP and CGI, your a beginner webmaster, you could probably live with http://www.geocities.com

anywayz, check in the free hosting forum, i dont think you can find a host for that cheap on paid hosting. :biggrin2:

Thank you all for responding....
I am actually looking for something like geocities but with more space... The problem is that the free providers don't allow business websites... and teh ones that do I didn't like...
Thanks again.
Thareef.

Check out the ad in the free hosting offers forum:

Sphosting.com

Free Web Hosting - With Sphosting.com FREE Hosting you receive, 35mb's of
space 3 gigs of bandwidth, Subdomain, File Manager, EZ PageBuilder, Mailing
List, Web Board, Form Mailer, Guestbook, Page Counter & more for FREE !

Originally posted by thareef
Thank you all for responding....
I am actually looking for something like geocities but with more space... The problem is that the free providers don't allow business websites... and teh ones that do I didn't like...
Thanks again.
Thareef.

Hi,
You could also try a quick search here at freewebspace for free business hosts:
http://www.freewebspace.net/guide/business.shtml

I think in some country you can get so cheap space,
eg.China.
If you use less than $10 you can get the space.
It is about $8.5.

50M
1 ftp account
perl+php+1 mysql database.
A mail box.
but you need use there subdomain.

:crying5:
You can contrcat Atonnio.
He is from China.I think if you need.
He can help you!

Hello thareef,

You might be interested in PixelHosting's Lite plan. More info about our Lite plan here: www.pixelhosting.be. However it's a bit more than you require, so we are able to make you a smaller custom package.

How about:
50MB DiskSpace
3GB Bandwidth / Month
For USD $1.00 / Month

All our plans include:

Unlimited Domains
Unlimited E-Mail Accounts
Unlimited E-Mail Forwarders
Unlimited E-Mail Redirects
Unlimited FTP Accounts
Unlimited MySQL Databases
Password Protected Dirs
Frontpage Extensions
Cron Jobs
Custom Error Pages
SSH Access (Optional on Request)

Our control panel is cPanel.
Our servers are connected to a National OC-12 Backbone and very stable and reliable.

Interested? Contact us at webmaster@pixelhosting.be

Kind Regards,
PixelHosting.be
a Pixelation Company...

You might give a check to discount-hosting.com. I have had a number of sites with them through the last couple of years. They have been solid for only $10 per year and meet your requirements. No cgi & no pop accts (forwarding only) but they have php.

Well if you are looking for something simple like GeoCities, please pay a visit to Hostars.com.

We offer Free Hosting with no ads, 25MB diskspace and 500MB of monthly transfer. Granted this is a little less than you asked for but if you are just getting started and are not sure what you are looking for this is a no risk way to get your feet wet.

Last edited:
Hello

we can offer you 150mb of webspace and 6gb of bandwdith for $10 a year, on our site it states $13 but if you decide to signup use the coupon (special) our website is www.mcpaa.com hope this helps, we accept paypal.

Thanks

When answering a request, you must include
1. The URL to the plan
2. The price
3. Describe or name the features that match the original request.

Back