• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

cheap cPanel hosting

Depends. Some companies provide very good service for fairly cheap rates.

Generally speaking though, you get what you pay for.

Like what wswd said, it depends.
Some cheap cPanel hosters are very oversold, but there are some who are in very good quality.
Such as Hostgator, although they are selling it "Unlimited", but they do have inode limit, which it able to control the usage of the disk space and maintain the quality of their service.

Why not? If you compare plans available right now in the webhosting market, most of them should be considered cheap. Hardwares are getting more powerful and becoming cheap, that is eventually allowing the shared webhosting market to run cheaper. You shouldn't find any issue with a cheap package these days. Although, I recommend you to research about the host before you step up.

Good luck.

Why not? If you compare plans available right now in the webhosting market, most of them should be considered cheap. Hardwares are getting more powerful and becoming cheap, that is eventually allowing the shared webhosting market to run cheaper. You shouldn't find any issue with a cheap package these days. Although, I recommend you to research about the host before you step up.

Good luck.

As me and wswd said, it depends.
Some cheap hosting providers are reliable, but there are also a lot who are not really reliable because of extremely overselling.

It all depends on your need. But, you need to find out and read the feedback about their company. Nowadays, to find cheap hosting is very easy. Please always keep in mind price determines the quality. :)

@CS Squad, Well, your offer seems to be very reliable and much affordable. But, what about the backups? Do you offer any Free Sitebuilder and Free Backups for the shared accounts ?

As me and wswd said, it depends.
Some cheap hosting providers are reliable, but there are also a lot who are not really reliable because of extremely overselling.

Agreed. An example of this are the hosts you typically see on "Web hosting Top 10" lists. They tend to be cheap, but oversell and overload their servers to the point their service is lousy.

@CS Squad, Well, your offer seems to be very reliable and much affordable. But, what about the backups? Do you offer any Free Sitebuilder and Free Backups for the shared accounts ?

No free sitebuilder.
But the data is backed up by rsync to another server located at another datacenter.

Cheap Cpanel depends on some hosting providors, e.g: some providors sell Cpanel 8 $ monthly by their datacenters only which is called internal License

and some providors works on external licenses so it is more expensive 15$ - 25$

It worts to us cPanel control panel to manage websites. However I would not suggest anyone to get a cheap, unreliable hosting services.

Technut, I have to ask...

How is that free hosting? Let's see...you get 1 year's "free" hosting, 1 year "free" domain. But it costs you $29.95 for that year?

I'm confused.

Technut, I have to ask...

How is that free hosting? Let's see...you get 1 year's "free" hosting, 1 year "free" domain. But it costs you $29.95 for that year?

I'm confused.

Hey WSWD no need to be confused. The free part is, there is no product fee $$, just a one time setup charge then you get (1) years domain name and (1) years web hosting for just a setup charge! You'll get great web hosting on a fast managed cPanel server with all the bells and whistles, not some stripped down server plan, plus you get to use our Sitbuilder software that has over 170+ professional templates to choose from. Its a great deal and our best seller.

Simple, yes!

Thanks for askin'

Last edited:
Right...so you're paying $29.95/year for hosting. How is that free?

[Edit] Just a head's up, you also posted your offer in the wrong forum. This is not the offers/requests forum.

Why do you guys keep replying on this thread, this one is one and a half month old and the OP didn't reply to it.

Back