• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

cgi-bin, php, mysql, ssi, banners, pop-ups, 15mb+

funshine

I need a free web-host with a cgi-bin, php, mysql, ssi banners are ok but we should be allowed how and where to put them or it should be down :p Pop-ups will do but it should be like 2 pop-ups in 2 days or something.

And it should have fast servers and atleast 15mb space :p

portland and ticky21 are the only, but they are both slow and portlands transferlimit is 100mb

Originally posted by murat
portland and ticky21 are the only, but they are both slow and portlands transferlimit is 100mb

Portland is slow in responding sometimes to requests. However it is not slow as I have transferred at speeds in excess of 200kb/s from it :p

It won't let me register! 500 internal error! :( Any other? Oh and I should be able to install greymatter :p and probably ikonboard :confused: *sigh* if f2s hadn't gone i'd be there! Argh!

Last edited:
Originally posted by funshine
It won't let me register! 500 internal error! :( Any other? Oh and I should be able to install greymatter :p and probably ikonboard :confused: *sigh* if f2s hadn't gone i'd be there! Argh!

Been doing it for a while. Does work though when you can sign up.

Back