• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Ceege [:: Wow Great Plans ::] No Posting/No Ads

Ceege has hosted sites over 2 years +
Here great is a good hosting

2 GB Disk Space
50 GB Bandwith
Unlimited add-on domains
Unlimited subdomains
Unlimited email accounts
Unlimited email lists
Unlimited FTP accounts
Unlimited MySQL databases
Fantastico De Luxe
RvSkins
Rv SiteBuilder

No Posting Req / No ads

Reseller Packages
Reseller packages are currently suspended, they will be back soon.

posting on Reseller Packages requied

Click Here

Last edited:
Few things to point out

1. Your link seems to be a referral deal, indicating you are not part of their administrative team.
2. Looking over your post history, you have advertised several different hosts, again making it seem like you are only referring people.
3. 50GB transfer to every person is not overselling? Explain then please how the host is able to afford such a huge amount for their clients if no ads/posting is done to at least subsidize some cost?
4. There is no such thing as unlimited.

EDIT: After looking at the members list, it seems you are just a member, not Moderator or Admin.

well i am just a user over there just wanted you guys to enjoy the service well yes but service is good so dont look at my refer url check out the service then talk bro k got it dont try to be over smart thank you

so no need to point out stuff
1) Service is great
2) Great Speed fast page load
3) What you want more lol :)
4) Have Fun
5) I am just Posting the service to make more users to come thre
6) Trust me i am hosted there for more then 7 months that service is pretty good
7) I am in Marketing Team to check it out before you start pointing fingers

Last edited:
Back