• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Can you send me this Layout if you have an Account there?

Originally posted by Canuckkev
Link to my site. I'll give you a better...named zip of that template.
I just said that there are two templates looking the same, but each one wants link back to their address. Kinda uncool ;)

If i like it will you give it to me? I could give you some free hosting :biggrin2:

Originally posted by AdY
If i like it will you give it to me? I could give you some free hosting :biggrin2:

Sorry, i'll use it for my Free Hosting Server:D

matrix if u really want one, I can send you a custom template I made a few months ago. I'll include the psd file as well :)
Please pm if you want it.

Originally posted by unix
matrix if u really want one, I can send you a custom template I made a few months ago. I'll include the psd file as well :)
Can i PM you? :)
C'mon, it's my birthday :p

Originally posted by AdY
Can i PM you? :)
C'mon, it's my birthday :p

hehe what will the layout be used for?

I'm giving it to matrix cause hes can provide people with free hosting.

hehe what will the layout be used for?

I'm giving it to matrix cause hes can provide people with free hosting.
To be honest, i don't need it right now. And i think that when i will need it, i will pay a freelancer to do it or maybe buy one from monstertemplate. But if i will like matrix's website i will PM you and ask it...for free or not :)

Ady if your willing to pay some $$ for it, I'll sell it to you :D Its a hosting template pm for a view :)

I PMed you:)

Back