• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Can you please review my site :)

alek123ish

Hi!

Please review my site veterina(dot)com(dot)mk I'm sorry about the English version of the site, it's in development. The site is about veterinarian products and it wasn't build for money, but for a friend of mine and I worked really hard to make it professional as I could. Is there something I can improve?

your banner image transition zoom out effect is choppy, and honestly, the site is clean, but it looks like it was built about 5 years ago. check out sites like cssdesignawards to get a little more current with design trends. i give it a 4-10

your banner image transition zoom out effect is choppy, and honestly, the site is clean, but it looks like it was built about 5 years ago. check out sites like cssdesignawards to get a little more current with design trends. i give it a 4-10

Thank you! Actually I wanted the site to be clean and with an "all time" design, because this is a portfolio site for wholesale company... nothing special. The clean design reflects the company fairness and excellent products.

Back