• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Can people really make money with Studiotraffic.com

edge0125

I just found out about this website, and people are telling that its really good. Does anybody know if its any good, or if they even pay.

How much do they actually pay?
I have heard that it is not like other sites where you get paid to subscribe to news letters, you just see adds.
What i wonder is how the advertisers let this happen?
Coz you think, yeah, there service is been advertised to lodes of ppl, but no ones going to be interested in there products, just the money.
So yeah, i have heard that they do pay, but anyone know how much per add you view?

BEN-MR

They have been paying for 1+ years now. It requires you to invest $100 to actually withdraw any money before hand.

what do you mean it requires you to invest $100. Do you mean you have to have at least $100 in your account to withdraw or you have to put your own money in the account to be able to withdraw.

edge0125 said:
what do you mean it requires you to invest $100. Do you mean you have to have at least $100 in your account to withdraw or you have to put your own money in the account to be able to withdraw.

Yeah, kinda this!!!

I have U$110 in studiotraffic!! I'm able to withdrawal, but i'm reinvesting the money!!

I started 6 months ago with a free account! Put U$20 on it, and i've been surfing for this time!

But they are with problems!! They didn't complete November and December payments!

Any other information, you can pm me!

Kindest Regards

;)

Back