• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Can I earn money by reselling hosting .??

Sure!!

Yes you can make money by reselling hosting, that is the making point of the name reseller. But of course sometimes is hard to find clients that will trust in such sell.

Well, if I owned a web host and wanted a reseller plan, I would make the price of the reseller plan very high because giving out resellers can really wreck the speed of a server, you are practically dedicating space to another user to use to resell their resources.

Well, if I owned a web host and wanted a reseller plan, I would make the price of the reseller plan very high because giving out resellers can really wreck the speed of a server, you are practically dedicating space to another user to use to resell their resources.

Please see the bit highlighted - you are dedicating space to another user, not practically.

If 1 reseller 'wrecked the speed of a server' then you get shot of them as they are overusing, unless you promise the usual unlimited.

Reseller accounts can work fine if you know how to manage them, unfortunately some hosts just advertise the world and expect to have a cheap low power server handle it.

If you would like to make money with the hosting business, then you must consider getting into reseller hosting. In this way you will be able to lease a server space from a web hosting provider and this can be like your own hosting business. This is the best way to start an online business. You can get the best of reseller hosting packages for starting your own hosting business. The best part of a reseller business is that all you have to do is provider the server space to your customers the web hosting company will take care of the technical assistance and any other customer problems.

Yes you can earn money by reselling hosting.
First you need something to give ( hosting ) and after that you will need to find a client that wants hosting.

also

Also you can provide affiliates links for related products such as paid scripts or dedicated servers. Use your brain to make things easier for any webmaster :)

I agree with most of the points above. It takes a lot of planning and marketing, if you be lazy you wont get ANYTHING back and it'll be a waste!

Usually reselling hosting is a commission based. you get commission per sales basic

we also offer this type of affiliate commission plan on shared hosting

1) 1 - 10 clients you get 20% per sales
2) 10 - 30 clients you get 30%
3) 30 and above your commission get increased to 50%

So by becoming reseller you have huge opportunity to earn money

I believe so...
The spelling errors looks quite the same like mtwiscool.

Nah, I get the joke, but it's not him - basically we like good spellers here but there are millions of people out there on the net in a Giant Eternal September who can't spell. In one sense, this is part of the Future of the Net.

Nah, I get the joke, but it's not him - basically we like good spellers here but there are millions of people out there on the net in a Giant Eternal September who can't spell. In one sense, this is part of the Future of the Net.

Is it school holiday at United State now?

Hi members .
I heard that reselling hosting is a good way to earn money .Is it true ,can I earn money through this way .If it is true than what should to do for it .???

Yes, it is legitimate online business and you can earn money from it if you plan it well. I suggest you register a company before embarking into tis business to separate you from the rest of the pack.

Creating a reseller hosting account is very cost effective if you plan to sell web hosting services to a clientele you already have. For instance, if you are web developer or a freelancer of some type, then having a Web Hosting service you can upsell them on is a great way to further monetize your existing business.

However, if you have no existing business structure, then I think it would be very difficult to successfully profit off of a Reseller hosting account, as your competition is extremely stiff, and your margins are going to be fairly low.

So, in short, it depends on your situation, your expertise, and your business acumen

Back