• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Can anyone recommend...

gimme

Tamranda.com?

I've been looking at them for my hosting needs and was hoping you could all give me your expert opinions as 'Tamranda' seems to be classed as a senior member here so i though you might have had dealings with them. They seem to be very good from what i can see and offer good plans, but i have found this which has put me off a bit... http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?threadid=366642

thanks anyway guys, i look forward to your replies.

Hold on what has a PM got to do with this Revolution[X]?

Tamranda's owner is a nice guy and visits here regularly

Yes, i would like to hear from people who have an opinion of this company. Not PM'ing me about your business.

So no-one can recommend them? i just dont want to sign up to a plan with them and the next day they're gone.

meclive said:
So no-one can recommend them? i just dont want to sign up to a plan with them and the next day they're gone.

Hello,

Thank you for showing interest in our Company.

If you like I can offer you a Free 10 Day Trial so that you can test our services for yourself. PM me if you would like this.

If you do a Search about us on this Forum, you would be able to find some Reviews.

Thanks,
Ankit Oberoi

I can't say much in terms of personal usage take a loot at their report from whois.sc. You will find that their domain has been registered since Jan of 2004. Their website is not SSL secured, and their server hosts a total of 71 websites.

Hope this helps :).

Well good thing about tarmada is atleast unlike some hosts which do not even have their own personal nameservers , they have one.

Plus yeah Ankit is nice . He is right now living in dehli if i am not mistaken so contacting via phone if u need to could be problem.

Last edited:
a1whs.com said:
Well good think about tarmada is atleast unlike some hosts which do not even have their own personal nameservers , they have one.

Plus yeah Ankit is nice . He is right now living in dehli if i am not mistaken so contacting via phone if u need to could be problem.

Ankit has been in Delhi some time he has not just moved there. I'm not sure about the other comment

Do you just have an unlimited reseller from ebay :biggrin2:

Duport said:
Do you just have an unlimited reseller from ebay :biggrin2:

Uhh?

I was directing it to someone else who probably understood.:knockedou :knockedou

And i dont know if ankit has been living in delhi for all his life .

Last edited:
I was hosted at www.tamranda.com for a logn time with a reseller's account. I can recommend them 100%. I canceled my account because I used it to host all my personal sites and friends sites. I had no interest in hosting those sites no more so I cancel.

Support is great, nice people, fast servers.

vphost [url said:
http://www.webhostingtalk.com/search.php?searchid=134285[/url]

Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

is what i get from ur link:doh!: :doh!:

I've heard of Tamranda from a few asian contacts on my IM list.

They are an Indian company, based in Delhi. I presume they are one of the better hosts from that part of the world.

a1whs.com said:
Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

is what i get from ur link:doh!: :doh!:

That is odd, I've edited so that it includes the new URL. What you can do is just go to WHT and go to Search and put in "Tamranda" as the search terms if the link provided does not work.

Regards,

Back