• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Can anyone offer me hosting and domain for this?

helpme2003

I have $16 (per year hosting) left in my paypal.

Can anyone offer me hosting and a domain(.com) for this amount.

Will pay $9(per year) for domain if i have to!

hosting does not have to be big, about 100 mb and couple of gb bw.

Any control panel would do.

not fussy about rest, but MUST MUST have telnet access!

If noone can offer me hosting for this cheap price then anyone know where to buy domians through paypal? for max of $9 .

Think you will have to find a decent free host as the amount you can pay is not going to get you anywhere.
Regarding domains, you can get them for less than 9$ at godaddy.com but they don't accept paypal ... any chance you have access to a credit card?

namecheap.com takes paypal.

i made an offer but had ssh instead of telnet. ssh and telnet are basically the same but ssh is more secure.

Originally posted by neftha
... any chance you have access to a credit card?
I may be wrong, but I'm guessing he/she wants to use the amount in their PayPal account ('get rid of it' so to speak).

triad web host has a point their. You could try namecheap.com for the domain name. As for the hosting the only place that comes to mind and you may find ok is http://hoststock.com . I have used them before and I was fairly impressed that for as little as they charged their service worked pretty well.

I can think of other hosts too but not that fit both of your restrictions.

Last edited:
Back