• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Can anyone give me the best offer ever? :)

php_addict

Hello,

We have this small project, a lifestyle website. As far as I know, it's like a bit of a blog, we mainly focus on articles, but we'll be putting some ads on the website for our extra-income. It's as simple as that, a lifestyle website that gets updated frequently. Visitors (preferably members) can leave their comments, captcha verification and stuff like that. In the future, we'll be creating a website for our friends who has an online shop on Instagram. Either we'll be using a dedicated domain for that or as a subdomain. Yes, we will be putting our ads too. For our ads, it's just Google Adsense. And if we have time, I am planning to make my portfolio site as well.

Another thing, we haven't registered a domain right now. We only need one for now. The rest will follow :)
I hope the payment will be monthly, and if it's on a yearly basis I hope there's a discount.

For this small project, I'm having difficulties making a decision on what CMS (Content Management System) to use. As far as I know, there's Wordpress, Drupal and Joomla. Well, I just want to make something similar to these sites: http://samasamatayo.com http://www.apple.com/your-verse/exploring-without-limits/ http://www.apple.com/your-verse/concussion-game-plan/ http://www.apple.com/your-verse/elevating-expedition/ They're nice right? Whenever you scroll them it reminds you of a Smartphone. And I think most of those sites are mobile friendly. I think that the design is perfect for us because it's simple to navigate, plus we only have 3 categories.

I have no idea about the disk space and bandwidth since we're just starting up. I hope in case we need more we can easily upgrade it. We mainly need PHP, MySQL or MySQLi and SSL (in the future). Oh yeah, hosted in a Linux machine :)

Thank you.

Hi we would like to offer you our shared hosting plan with 99% up time, Drupal and Joomla, Softaculous (script installer), cPanel, SQL, PHP and more all for a great value we are known for. We have over 10 years of serving our clients needs right the first time.

We also offer Domain Names for as low as $4.99

Shared Hosting - Business Plan - HM

25 GB Server Storage
50 GB File Transfer - Bandwidth
cPanel - Control Panel
100 Email Accounts
10 FTP Accounts
24-7 Support

As low as $3.18/Month
Purchase here

============================
All Plans Include:
cPanel Control Panel, Daily Backups, Free Setup, Parked Domains, Fast - Friendly Support, Sub Domains, Ability to Change MX , Ability to Trace an email address, Addon Domain Manager, Advanced DNS Zone Editor, Advanced Guestbook, Agora Shopping Cart, Analog Stats, Apache Handlers Manager, Autoresponder Manager, Awstats Stats, Backup Manager, Backup Wizard, Bandwidth Stats, CGI Center, CSV Import (Email & Forwarders), Change Language, Change Style, Choose Log Programs, Counter, Crontab, Custom Error Pages, Default Address Manager, Directory Selection Popup, Disk Usage Viewer, Email Account Manager, Email Authentication, Email Domain Forwarding, Email Filtering Manager, Email Scripts (cgiemail,formmail), Entropy Banner, Entropy Search, Error Log, File Manager, Forwarder Manager, Frontpage, Ftp Account Manager, Ftp Settings, Getting Started Wizard, Hotlink Protection, IP Deny Manager, Image Manager, Index Manager, Install PHP Pear Modules, Install Perl Modules, Install Ruby Modules, Java Clock, Java Countdown, Latest Visitors, Leech Protect,Mailman List Manager, Mime Types Manager, Mysql, Network Tools, PGP/GPG, PHPBB2, Parked Domain Manager, Password Change, PhpMyAdmin, PhpPgAdmin, PostgresSQL, Random Html Generator, Raw Access Logs, Redirect Manager, Ruby on Rails, SSH Connection Window, SSL Manager, Search Engine Submit Tool, See PHP Configuration, Server Status Viewer, Simple Cgi Wrapper, Simple DNS Zone Editor, Simple Guestbook, Site Software, SpamAssassin, SpamAssassin Spam Box, Statistics Program Manager, Subdomain Manager, Subdomain Stats, Support System Submission, Update Contact Information, Update Notification Preferences, Video Tutorials, Virus Scanner, Web Disk, Webalizer Stats, Webmail, Webprotect.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We strive to build partnerships and bring success to your needs with no hidden charges or fees.

Regards!

Hi, We would love to offer you one of our hosting plans:

Bronze Shared Hosting Plan

50GB Disk Space
100GB Transfer @1gbps
IPv6 available
cPanel
Softaculous
24/7 Tech Support
Daily on-site / Nightly off-site backups

https://clients.wswd.net/cart.php?gid=1

$4.50/mo. after FWS Members Discount
Yearly purchase is 2 months free (14 months for the price of 12) in addition to the FWS Discount

★EnveraHost★ $0.99/mo ★ First Mo Free ★ 2GB SSD ★ 20 GB Bandwidth ★ Free WP Install!

First Month Free Promotional Code: WHT

Economy - $0.99/mo

- 2 GB Storage Space

- 20 GB Monthly Bandwidth

- Unlimited Sub-domains

- Unlimited parked/add-on domains

- Unlimited Email Accounts

- Unlimited FTP Accounts

- Unlimited MySQL databases

- cPanel

- Daily Backups

- 7 day money back guarantee

- 24/7 Support (ticket & live chat)

Come visit us at EnveraHost.com today!

We cannot offer you a domain name but what we can assure you is uptime and quality server on which your website will be hosted.
The location is Panama which is good for your type of website.

2S SHPA01
2GB Disk Space
20GB Monthly Bandwidth
3 Addon Domains
Instant Activation
Free Attracta SEO Tools
Price: 2.99$/mo (http://my.2sync.co/cart.php?a=add&pid=1)

Hi,

You may want to check out the plans of webkeepers.com . They offer affordable plans for Linux or Windows 2008 that will best fit your needs.

Look at your current usage and double it at least, triple is even better because coming half way through the month and running out of bandwidth is probable the worst thing you can do for your website, your users will probable desert you, if they see it isn’t online for a day or two.

Web Hosting

Hi PHP_Addict,

Check out abelohost.com and our affordable prices. We provide additional services, such as a professional logo design by one of our artists, which will go nicely with your lifestyle website. Just give us a description, and we will do it for you. This service is free of charge for our new clients.

Our team can also help you with website-related problems, and website building. If you want us to build the lifestyle website for you, go here: abelohost.com/about-abelohost-our-caring-service-policies

I think your best bet would be Wordpress and we can help you with that.

If you want to do it by yourself, check out our low prices here:
abelohost.com/webhosting

We might not have the lowest prices, but I promise that our team of professionals will help you with any questions that you have. We can assure you that we will make your project possible. We a re growing web hosting provider, and we prioritize our clients.

Hope you the best,
Jerome
Manager of Abelohost

Have you checked the paid hosting offers section ? I hope you will get better offers. Our lifetime hosting plan should meet your requirements.

When it comes to choosing a reliable web hosting service, there are several factors to consider. Here are some of the key things to keep in mind:

Uptime Guarantee: Look for a hosting provider that offers an uptime guarantee of at least 99.9%. This means that your website will be up and running 99.9% of the time.

Speed: Choose a web host that provides fast loading times for your website. A slow website can have a negative impact on your user experience and search engine rankings.

Security: Security should be a top priority for any web hosting service. Look for a hosting provider that offers SSL certificates, firewalls, and other security measures to protect your website from hackers and malware.

bodHOST is one of the best and cheap web hosting service providers in the USA. Their cPanel and Windows web hosting plans start at just $1.09/month with getting a free domain on the annual subscription plan.

bodHOST big Deal - Buy Web Hosting for 1 Year and Receive 1 year of Free Hosting! On All Web Hosting (Linux | Windows) Plans.

Back