• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Bye-Bye wisdom teeth!

Originally posted by Dusty
I didn't experience any of that either, maybe he wasn't :).

You guys are right. Their not dentist, their oral sergens, which means they dont clean your teeth they cut them out of you head!!!! :eek: :eek: AGGGHHH

I am not sure this is that big of a problem in the US, but in Italy and a lot of Europe there are a lot of phony dentists and doctors.

Re: Re: Bye-Bye wisdom teeth!

Originally posted by rapmaster

Wanna hear something freaky? I got mine pulled on 10-19-01 too! AGGGGHHHH!! I think its an epidemic! Hey was/is your lower lip and jaw still numb? Mine is and it feels weird! :confused2

I got the proceedure done at 8:10 A.M. and my lip, chin, and tongue were numb until about 9:30 P.M.

:p

--Edit-- My dad is pretty sure that the ARMY was going through phony dentists in Europe..

But yeah I remember almost nothing between getting the gas mask and waking up on the couch in my living room.. I don't even remember the drive home, so it's a GOOD thing my dad drove me home.

Last edited:
Their not dentist, their oral sergens, which means they dont clean your teeth they cut them out of you head!!!!
Actually dentists don't clean you're teeth either, that's for the dental hygienists to do. :p

I suppose some dentists might still clean teeth, but none of mine ever have.

I already have mine out. Fell asleep from the gas. And, woke up not too long afterwards walking myself to the car. I can't remember if I had any restrictions. Like for example don't eat this or do that yadda yadda. Even if I did have any I wouldn't follow them.

I got mine pulled on 10-19-01 too! AGGGGHHHH!! I think its an epidemic! Hey was/is your lower lip and jaw still numb? Mine is and it feels weird!

Oh man you are really scraing me ...........I never got mine removed and I wish I never have to do it....I am scared...:confused2 :confused2 :confused2

Originally posted by DJsexie

Oh man you are really scraing me ...........I never got mine removed and I wish I never have to do it....I am scared...:confused2 :confused2 :confused2

You shouldn't be scurd dude. I was, it's really wierd dude, you in there and you know their gona know you out your just waiting for them to knock you out and suddenly you done. Its like hey! What the hell happened! I'd be more afraid of the after affects myself

what about the after effects? You can't eat or something like that?
Well, you're not supposed to eat after you go to the dentist anyway :). For a few days I was told not to eat solid food, which left me with gelatins, puddings, and pre-ground-up food. I had to be careful not to eat anything that was too hot or cold that might bother the wounds. Other than that... there weren't any after affects.

I agree on this once you get your wisdom tooth extracted you need to be careful regarding the food you are gonna eat. If you wanna know more about this or looking out for some good dental clinics then visit.

Back