• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Bye Bye Trexhost.com

I must disagree with you because i believe that valuable hosting companies should never put its own site on server along with 500 other sites or any other sites from their customers.

Your perogative, but I would have a safe feeling knowing I was on the same server as the hosts site. If they have confidence in the box it's on shouldn't you :)

Anyway all this is off topic.

Agree that it start to be off topic but must add that from customers point of view it is great and safe to be hosted on same server as hosts. From neutral point of view it give potential customers very insecure feeling about company that is not able to host its own site on server apart from their customers.

Okay to close this part of the discussion - why on earth would a host pay the cost of a whole server to contain one site only - even if it is theirs.

Do you buy a server for each site, no? Then same reason, it would just be stupid unless the hosts site required so much in the way of resources that a dedicated was needed.

Again all the IP's you gave may not be servers as such but small VPS's or simply accounts with a dedicated IP.

End of.

I see big fishes and small fishes in hosting business of see. Small fishes look for low-cost solution even if it means be hosted along with their customers on one servers. Big fishes does not care. They are big enough to have one server for its own business.

Okay to close this part of the discussion - why on earth would a host pay the cost of a whole server to contain one site only - even if it is theirs.

Because if the server goes down, clients still have a way to contact the host. And a lot of hosts do that including us. pirate2

Besides, if you are big enough you won't mind paying for another server right? If you own all your equipment the costs can be relatively low for that so there is no problem there ;)

Last edited:
Because if the server goes down, clients still have a way to contact the host.

So you'd stick it all on one box, I always distributed it so if 'that' server went down your clients could still contact you :wink2: you can pull some clever stuff with DNS if you know how :D or just break it up into sections, so a full box for each bit - don't think so.

By the way it wouldn't be the first time I had one or two lying around for development and testing various scenarios setting model enviroments etc.

As for owning your own equipment again not necessarily the best schenario from a cash flow forcast point of view, no real flexibility in operation there :)

deny cost is not always the question, so again your argument has no grounds for you to decide who is a big or small 'fish' - but it does seem you'd be easy to fool along those lines as you still don't confirm which of the IP's you listed are actual real life full blown servers, as you don't know so you've been folled already by all those hosts into thinking along your misinformed lines :)

deny cost is not always the question, so again your argument has no grounds for you to decide who is a big or small 'fish' - but it does seem you'd be easy to fool along those lines as you still don't confirm which of the IP's you listed are actual real life full blown servers, as you don't know so you've been folled already by all those hosts into thinking along your misinformed lines :)

I never said anything about big or small 'fish' nor have I listed any IP's. I assume you are confusing me with the guy above.

Now, I will go ahead and respond to the argument I actually made. Owning your equipment is cheaper in the long-run than renting from a dedicated server. Unless you did not plan on being in business for long...

If you are picking a "fight" with me, you are wasting your time I have better things to do and I was just giving my insight on the fact that you said "why on earth would a host pay the cost of a whole server to contain one site only - even if it is theirs."

Last edited:
Would that be why I put the posters name in bold at the start of the paragraph :wink2:

And a lot of hosts do that including us
refering to having your site on a server of its own, have you ran 66.212.18.60 through deny's site for IP neighbours, and a trace shows the 'server' on node1, could I be correct with the VPS assumption :wink2:

Last edited:
This is why you don't deserve to make it and this is why i will help bring you down, one way or another.. and for the person asking who i am... who are you? and I don't give a ----!

Why should I tell you who I am if you don't give a ----?

(RisingWebWorks.com RisingWebWorks.com RisingWebWorks.com RisingWebWorks.com RisingWebWorks.com RisingWebWorks.com RisingWebWorks.com RisingWebWorks.com RisingWebWorks.com RisingWebWorks.com RisingWebWorks.com RisingWebWorks.com RisingWebWorks.com RisingWebWorks.com RisingWebWorks.com RisingWebWorks.com RisingWebWorks.com RisingWebWorks.com RisingWebWorks.com RisingWebWorks.com RisingWebWorks.com RisingWebWorks.com RisingWebWorks.com RisingWebWorks.com RisingWebWorks.com RisingWebWorks.com RisingWebWorks.com RisingWebWorks.com RisingWebWorks.com RisingWebWorks.com)

I think it says it all Cameron, he's brought it back on topic.

RWW.com just in case it reactivates - or RisingWebWorks.com the hosting company (cough) that will steal clients details.

Go on RisingWebWorks.com I've made an acusation, in public, so take legal action please.

Prove your OKAY, and put this to rest.

Michael,

I am all confused now.
One minute you say "I am not stealing customers" or whatever, then you state "I may not have "Authorization"...."
Which is it?
Seems to me you are just chancing your arm.

Michael,

I am all confused now.
One minute you say "I am not stealing customers" or whatever, then you state "I may not have "Authorization"...."
Which is it?
Seems to me you are just chancing your arm.

Its like a child who's parents caught him and he is changing his story every chance he gets, to see if one of them will get him out of it.

I do not understand why is trexhost.com hosted on server with more than 500 other sites.
I count over 800 domains:

http://whois.webhosting.info/75.126.88.188

However, it is immediately obvious that many of those domains would point to the same website or are part of a single hosting account. Furthermore, it is technically possible to host many servers through a single IP. NameCheap and eNom use "server clusters" where they actually host over 50 servers on a single IP address. The registered owner of 75.126.88.188 is Softlayer.

Considering one of their hosting packages:

http://trexhost.com/

is a dedicated server, I don't think all their sites are on a single server - however it is possible.

Also, please be mindful of the rules:
  1. Spam and referral links are not allowed (this includes resellerspanel and website.ws type sites). You can not promote your own website here outside the advertising sections.

Last edited:

It looks to me that they does not show valid information at all. They need to update their database.
For example they list many domains that are assigned to other ip addresses like:
ZODIACREALITYSHOW.COM that is assigned to 67.228.124.124
ZINC-FUEL.COM that is assigned to 64.202.189.170
123TS.ORG that is assigned to 74.54.136.66 etc...
or many domains that are not assigend to any ip address:
ZSEXO.com
111TUTORS.INFO
777STORES.COM etc...

Last edited:
Anyway it looks (as have reading it on another forum) that mike ousley former vp of trexhost has paid to Softlayer and he need to take care about Trexhost till James come back.
Quote from another board that will probably give new hopes to all customers of Trexhost
first of all rising web works is not a part of trexhost and no they didnt pay the bill i did.. im former vp of trexhost.com name is mike ousley.. i paid 800 from james paypal cause im in charge to take care of it till he gets back alot of people tryed to screw this bussiness over and have succeeded but it will rise again and i do appoligize to all the customers.....

deny do you have a point to make?

You seem to be appearing in threads with nothing constructive.

With loads of unsubstantiated heresay, if your wording is even correct!

cause im in charge
seems very VP doesn't it :lol:

deny do you have a point to make?

You seem to be appearing in threads with nothing constructive.

With loads of unsubstantiated heresay, if your wording is even correct!

seems very VP doesn't it :lol:

here is link and see for yourself. There is not needed to be explained anything more, everything speak for itsself. I guess how confuse are all their customers:

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=667169&page=12

btw

Take it easy with your fast conclusions... Nobody here wants any fight with you.

Last edited:
Back