• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

bye bye come2store

I knew it

It had a really poor business model. As it turns out, the bandwidth must've costed more than the advertisments were bringing in. I smelt insolventcy(mis) in a week or two.

I had already read that, so yes I can read, but still this one eyed idiot person screwed me once and look now, he has done it again.. LOL

come2store is back, but not proving to be awfully reliable it seems. Wouldn't be putting all of my eggs in one basket. From Come2store. http://www.come2store.com/ "Files GONE!: Our web host deleted all my files by accident. No amount of yelling and screaming could bring it back. If you cannot log into your account, you may have to sign up again and upload all your files again. I am VERY sorry for this great inconvenience - steps have been taken to make sure this does not happen again."

Originally posted by feral
come2store is back, but not proving to be awfully reliable it seems.

If you know of a very reliable host that allows you to store files for free, please tell me.

Originally posted by feral
Wouldn't be putting all of my eggs in one basket.

You shouldn't anyway. That's why back ups are recommended.

You shouldn't anyway. That's why back ups are recommended.
I do, I do, I do. Seems it's come2store that has some problems in that area, but I will be the first to say that they provide (when they are fully and reliably functioning) a very useful service. (I use them to send zipped TIFF graphics files to clients. And like they say "when they are good they are very, very good, when they are bad ... well, errr ... um ... they are just plain ornery inaccessable". )

Back