• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

build a laptop?

cococomics

So I was just wondering if it's possible to build my own laptop. If so, how hard would it be? Where can I find all the necessary parts, etc. I think it would be a fun project to undertake so I came here for some info! Thanks!!

Yeah I know... But it seems like it might be fun! I dunno I might just go on and buy one, but my parents said they'd get me one when I go to college in like 2 years so I kinda was just tinkering with the idea of trying to build one to see what happened.

god, that would be soooo hard .....

I woudln't even know where to buy a laptop casing from, plus finding stuff that fits would be a task, a mobile processor, all sorts...

I reckon you'd put a lot more in that what you'll ever get out....it's making me tired thinking about it....

Yup you can build a Laptop. There was a Guide in a Magazine i get, CustomPC. I can scan it if you want. PM Me. It's not that hard either.

come on, not that hard in principal, obviously, it has the same parts as a pc more or less, its just all that fiddling around...ouch

lol so far of what i know the only thing you can build is a computer... you canot build a laptop they dont even sell laptop cases....lmao you can forget it.

rosmatis said:
lol so far of what i know the only thing you can build is a computer... you canot build a laptop they dont even sell laptop cases....lmao you can forget it.

Who's this "they"?

Rofl, Ros, Loads of people sell Laptop Cases. Ill get you some links. So, "You" can forget it. Have you been sleeping these last few years?

ok go on then link me to sites were they sell laptop cases.... and i will then believe u... LOL a laptop already has to have a screen so even if u think there are laptop cases they must have screens in them alread.... link me and I will believe ... but guess what u aint even know if they exist... hah

Dude, all laptops cases have screens in, Look : http://secures14.brinkster.com/gemma411/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=25_35

Oh my, look, another place (Sarcasm) : http://www.savastore.com/ariespc/desktops/diy/?MSCSProfile=E88FF544888F07618470FCBD2177858349E0AC716C90F2F775C37CE476F7997977457FE915B61C67031BD361E590916536D89A89DD3D0918D0B33657AB6CF496276E88CC1B560E936B69F8315BB083B4C6708BDD0C3178EF77694F2258CE2E8F473035E5017C620985601FCD17D0C5F66FE1002FF9936246EB0055EE335D19C20D787026AF4212B3
Well, they do the cases and the parts.

Rosmatis, hahahaha, you didnt even know. But guess what? They do exist! And By the way, learn how to spell, learn to use proper grammar, learn punctuation, then perhaps people will be more polite. Rofl.

rosmatis said:
ok go on then link me to sites were they sell laptop cases.... and i will then believe u... LOL a laptop already has to have a screen so even if u think there are laptop cases they must have screens in them alread.... link me and I will believe ... but guess what u aint even know if they exist... hah
I dont think there are, i know there are. As i just proved. Give us a break.

Last edited:
no u didnt answer my question u dumbass as I told you u cannot buy cases for laptops like you can for pc's so ur owned stupid coz thats a normal laptop Barebone and u cant do it from scratch haha u proved urself wrong..

Yes Keagle thats true you proved yourself wrong. As its not possible to build laptops from scratch. Im a computer tech so I would know this. I think someone should earn a sorry.

rosmatis said:
no u didnt answer my question u dumbass as I told you u cannot buy cases for laptops like you can for pc's so ur owned stupid coz thats a normal laptop Barebone and u cant do it from scratch haha u proved urself wrong..

However, i think someone needs to learn manners. Im sorry to all else. Why are you agreeing with this person? I think "it's" a five year old. At least i have some manners, and i was TRYING to help. Does anyone not realise this?

I do realise this but you were wrong you were trying to outsmart yourself infront of everyone making rosmatis look dumb when he was correct and you were wrong.

Originally Posted by rosmatis

Gift, I was not, i was trying to be helpful. I misread the post, oh my gosh, im such an owned stupid dumbass. Seems the younguns have invaded. And Ros is dumb. Look at his posts....

Keagle said:
Originally Posted by rosmatis

Gift, I was not, i was trying to be helpful. I misread the post, oh my gosh, im such an owned stupid dumbass. Seems the younguns have invaded. And Ros is dumb. Look at his posts....

Nope. The thing between me and you is that im clever and i dont outsmart other people when im not 100% sure that im correct unlike you were just going around saying that it is possible when its not.

Keagle said:
Rofl, Ros, Loads of people sell Laptop Cases. Ill get you some links. So, "You" can forget it. Have you been sleeping these last few years?

This is what I mean your saying he is a kid. Look at yourself you rofl and then tell him that loads of people sell Laptop Cases when you were just saying anything that you could type. You weren't even thinking.

Back