• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

budget dedicated needed max $75 monthly

Qu73

Hello,

I have a small budget but I hope someone has a good deal for me. I'm looking for a stable host.

I need around a pentium 2.4 or lower, with 512 mb and around 1000 gb bandwidth. Diskspace 40GB.

I will need a control panel included. I'm prepared to pay for a year in advance, by paypal.

99.99% guaranteed uptime

looking forward to your offers :)

We have EXACTLY what YOU need and even better!

Intel Celeron 3.06 Ghz
512MB DDR ram
160GB Hard Drive
1000GB Bandwidth
Choice of OS and control panel.
5 IP Addresses

Order Now

only $74.95 / Setup Fee Waived! (Limited Offer, $50 value!)

Payment Methods:We currently accept All major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express) via our own authorize.net payment gateway. Paypal payments would require you to be a US resident and to send us a copy of your driver's license, social security number, and utility bill for our own protection.

Network: Our premium servers are located in the Equinix Data Center in Chicago. Our network is mixed with several peering points including Level3, WVFiber, and IFN. The Indiana Fiber Network has a redundant OC48 connection within our building which we use to peer with some our network partners.

Why Pick Us: Lv3servers is striving to expand itself worldwide while maintaining full customer satisfaction. Our future network will not only provide the best services, it will also help our customers obtain the lowest pings possible whether for gaming or for website hosting.

Last edited:
thank you for your replies,

however I need the control panel to be included in the (max) $75 a month.

$75 is really my maximum so if it can be even lower it's even better.

What about a free contol panel like zpanel?
Or webmin?
You will find it hard to find 1TB bandwidth with cpanel for under 75$
But theres many free panels you could use
zpanel is ment to be pretty good too..

Hello,
PTXL - Networks have the followign server in stock:
- Celeron 2.4 Ghz
- 512 MB Memory
- 80 GB IDE Hard Drive
- 1,200 GB Data Transfer
- 10 Mbps port
- Directadmin control panel (15$/value)
75$/mo

Bandwidth providers:
Global crossing and Telia

If you are interested or have any questions send us a mail to sales@ptxl.net

I use the server only for my own projects so i could go with a free control panel. The only thing is that i need phpmyadmin and i don't know which free control panels have that.

I can cut down on the bandwidth, it can be 500 gb too. Maybe even less if that significantly cuts down the price, but then i want to pay around $55 a month.

edit: thanks for your offer sspt, i'll check it out

Last edited:
I use the server only for my own projects so i could go with a free control panel. The only thing is that i need phpmyadmin and i don't know which free control panels have that.

I can cut down on the bandwidth, it can be 500 gb too. Maybe even less if that significantly cuts down the price, but then i want to pay around $55 a month.

edit: thanks for your offer sspt, i'll check it out

zpanel has phpmyadmin
Id try asking hosts if they could install zpanel on the server you buy
I dont know much about it I know it has dns managment phpmyadmin/mysql managment etc
www.thezpanel.com/
Take a look :beer:
May save you some money
Good luck! :classic2:

thanks for the zpanel tip, i'll check it out.
sspt: thanks, but i definately don't want VPS anymore, i come from VPS and it's not ideal. On dedicated I all serverload is mine, and not from other accounts.

Back