• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

brrrr

stuffradio

Super Moderator#1
NLC
It's supposed to be a high of -3 today, and most of this week won't go above 0 degrees with snow on some days :p

The weather is indeed pretty intense this year. It went from 70's-80's to 50's-60's very suddenly this year in California. I usually don't mind cold but it's just pretty sudden and intense all of a sudden for California weather.

13F (-11C) out right now, with a -4F (-20C) windchill. ----ing ice all over my car this morning too. Last night it was 51F (10C). Weather sucks.

You might get that 8 inches that you wanted ;)

Can't wait! :lol:

Ben said:
71F / 21C here
Get outta the desert!

notnamed said:
13F (-11C) out right now, with a -4F (-20C) windchill. ----ing ice all over my car this morning too. Last night it was 51F (10C). Weather sucks.
A bit colder than here... :p

Supposed to be around a -20 windchill tonight and around low of -9.

Get outta the desert!

Heh-heh, desert. Yeah.

I've never been around so much water in the middle of a state in my life.

http://www.louisiana-map.org/louisiana-map.jpg

Highway 90 between Lafayette and New Orleans.

Holy ----.

The first time I drove that distance I was freaking out from all the water. And the first time I went between Matthews and Cutoff I didn't know what to do with myself. Bayou 6 feet to my right while I'm driving says WHAAT!?

We ATLiens are a landlocked people! None of this water bull----!

Its freezin here too. Walks to college in the morning are killer. I'm shrivling the family jewels off.

Here in south Louisiana it gets up to 35C easily in the summer, sometimes higher. Plus the humidity from all the water. It's not uncommon for the heat index to be over 110F.

Back