• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Bravenet and Error Pages

crosswinds

If you are looking for another way to generate revenue, look at error page/unfound domain monetization.

Bravenetmedia.com has an error page monetization program that they have negotiated with a partner company. They do a 65/35 split (your favour) and are very responsive to issues.

The eCPM rates for the error pages are very nice (with mostly US/Canada/UK traffic) I average approximately $6 eCPM - and that's after their 35%.

I place them on standard error pages (403, 404, 500), on subdomains that do not exist (like if a user typos a subdomain - explain what is going on and show the search page) and various other pages where a person would stop to make a decision.

This is the only partner I've found so far that explicitly allows error page monetization - worth a look.

I've been using them since Jan and they pay in a timely fashion, in USD.

They also support standard ad formats. The eCPMs are about the industry norm.

Terminology question

If you are looking for another way to generate revenue, look at error page/unfound domain monetization.

Bravenetmedia.com has an error page monetization program that they have negotiated with a partner company. They do a 65/35 split (your favour) and are very responsive to issues.

The eCPM rates for the error pages are very nice (with mostly US/Canada/UK traffic) I average approximately $6 eCPM - and that's after their 35%.

I place them on standard error pages (403, 404, 500), on subdomains that do not exist (like if a user typos a subdomain - explain what is going on and show the search page) and various other pages where a person would stop to make a decision.

This is the only partner I've found so far that explicitly allows error page monetization - worth a look.

I've been using them since Jan and they pay in a timely fashion, in USD.

They also support standard ad formats. The eCPMs are about the industry norm.

I like monetization of error pages as a concept.

But forgive a newbie question: what is eCPM?

Back