• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Both FREE and Paid Hosting

deeplist

Entrepreneur
NLC
I offer both paid and FREE hosting.

http://deeplist.com

To be approved faster for free hosting:

- Have a current url or send me a screenshot of your current website
- Only English sites
- Send profesional requests not something like:

can u give me some webhosting, thanx

- I provide php and mysql upon reques, but NO FORUMS on free accounts.

There are a full list of the regulations on the hosting page: http://deeplist.com/bus1.html

I offer paid and reseller accounts to. People who purchase these have no limitations, just as long as it is legal.

Questions or comments are welcome.

i doubt it coz he gives away 5 dbs on his plan e and at that cbs place they have a limit of 80 dbs.. so thats a maximum of 16 plan e users.....

True, but you are allowed to buy additional databases... Notice how he has similar (thought not the same plans) and the same number of plans for hosting and re-selling.

I am not saying this is a BAD thing or anything, I just want to know because I found some other hosts that seem to be reselling the same host, so if a lot of ppl are using it, it might mean they are all reliable.

Originally posted by Conscript
True, but you are allowed to buy additional databases... Notice how he has similar (thought not the same plans) and the same number of plans for hosting and re-selling.

I am not saying this is a BAD thing or anything, I just want to know because I found some other hosts that seem to be reselling the same host, so if a lot of ppl are using it, it might mean they are all reliable.

i see your point..if u were to start a hosting service would u go with a reseller or get your own server?

Depends on how much money I got. If I can't afford $1,000 for a new sever and $150 - $300 a month for a T1, i'd probably go with a reseller...

Yes, I do have my OWN server. Mike is just one of my staff members, and recomended the plans when I first began hosting. Thanks you for your questions.

Originally posted by Conscript
Depends on how much money I got. If I can't afford $1,000 for a new sever and $150 - $300 a month for a T1, i'd probably go with a reseller...

same here actually..how much do those oc15 things cost??

Back