• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Borat the movie

Haha, just saw the movie. Hardest I've laughed in a LONG time!

When he's in that Jew's house - rofl!

A friend of mine said that some people walked out of the movie.

a few right after the 'chocolate face' comment and a few more at the pentacostel thing.

Haha, just saw the movie. Hardest I've laughed in a LONG time!

When he's in that Jew's house - rofl!

We all know the only reason he can get away with it is because he's Jewish himself, Sasha at least, not Borat.

*** SPOILER ***
Highlight to view

They have shifted their shapes again!

My favorite part was the yard sale though.

'I am going to look through your things, is this understood?'

'These are your spells?'

***END SPOILER (GO SEE THE DAMN MOVIE) ***

Last edited:
A friend of mine said that some people walked out of the movie.

a few right after the 'chocolate face' comment and a few more at the pentacostel thing.

Haha

*** SPOILER ***
They have shifted their shapes again!

My favorite part was the yard sale though.

'I am going to look through your things, is this understood?'

'These are your spells?'

Haha, 'you shrunk this woman? You do not shrink me gypsy woman!'

Future spoilers, use [color= f5f5f5] (take out the space).

***END SPOILER (GO SEE THE DAMN MOVIE) ***

Haha. What an amazing film. Half the cinema where nearly in tears from laughing so hard.

The reasons most Americans do not like the film, is because no offence, but your scenes of humour... SUCKS... I have family in the US, so I already knew that.

Another reason, is that it's just like the film "Team America" I once watched a documentary on that when it came out in the US. 80% of Americans liked the film (Team America), not even realising that the WHOLE film was taking the piss out of how stupid they are and them in General.... Funny ----.

Come back from the grave just for one more post (maybe):

Do you realize how stupid you sound? You sound like the average moron who equates making fun of the government as making fun of the people (e.g. I.N.T.E.L.L.I.G.E.N.C.E, that they destroyed Paris and I believe Cairo as well, it's been too long <highlight to view, some people may not have seen it yet>). And who cares? Do you also not realize that self-deprecating humor is actually popular here?

By the way, your grammar SUCKS:
"but your scenes of humour... SUCKS."

It's SUCK. Someone do a Sean Connery follow-up please. :p

Last edited:
Basically when hosting-shack said this:
The reasons most Americans do not like the film, is because no offence, but your scenes of humour... SUCKS... I have family in the US, so I already knew that.
He meant:
The main reason why the majority of American's don't like this film is because their sense of humour sucks. I have family in the US so I know that.
I didn't think it was that hard to understand TBH :p

--- back on track --

I agree, it's definately English humour, quite a few Americans will get offended by this movie rather than laugh at it.

edit//

Just remembered a funny bit of the movie: (spoiler - you wouldn't find this funny unless you saw the first part of the film anyway) (laughed so hard at this)

"can she stay for dessert?"
"NO she cannot! And neither can you! Now leave or we're calling the police!"
"Why call the police? has the retard escaped?"

Last edited:
what is wrong with our english humour? what i dont get is why do all the americans diss us all the while but when it comes to iraq and the war on terrorism... i'll say no more... also im gonna wait for a telesync to hit p2p lol.. better than a cam :)

What quote?

BTW, people who've seen the movie should check out the deleted scenes on YouTube ;)

ok, remeber at the very start Borat say something odd then Hello, My name is Borat, I like you, I like S--.... It's nice????

Back