• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Book-Like Design

Wojtek

W as in Whisky
NLC
Good day people :)

I'm currently working on a design and I need some input.

This is what I have in mind.
The main part will be an open book, with the menu beeing a flash header above the book that would act as like post it notes or something inside the book along the top.

heres 3 views of the book.

View #1
book01.jpg

View #2
book02.jpg

View #3
book03.jpg

the 2 first ones are the book itself. kind of plain and too boring dont you think? I'd like to use any of those 2 if only the book would look somehow better.
While the 3rd shows it on a lil table on the floor with some lightning. Looks more 'complete' with the shadows and everything.

Anyone would know how to improve or whatever the book so it looks nicer in the 2 first views?

Thanks,
Wojtek

I think the first one has the best size and look overall. If you want to make it look better maybe you could add lines and make the center a little darker also make one side of the page look like it was torn or sumting. Overall try making it look like a real book. I know u want some1 to help u fix it but I don't think I can so I hope the ideas I gave u helps.

I kindda ditched the book idea.
Its not flexible enough. what if I run out of space? I wont just continue writing under the book :p

Thanks for your input fellas, always appreciated

haha lol i`d help u if i could, im still learning 3d Studio :p its pretty damn hard hehe
Hey check out my forums :) maybe u have some friend that might be interested in that kind of stuff :p i opened them 4 days ago :p

I dont need any help for the book anymore. I decided not to use it for my website anymore.

rename to .rar and extract
have fun with it ;)

Attachments

• book.txt
    14.5 KB · Views: 33
Back