• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Bolded Usernames

Jan

Forum Cleaner
NLC
How many of you have been approached to do mod duties? Just curious as we may have to rethink that.

Many vB2 forums that don't have coloured mod identification are just in bold text and so it can be confusing for all you who are bolded, to the members who don't realise why you are bold.

I have. I've been approached many times via PM to perform some mod duty such as closing a thread, deleting it, moving it, questions why their URL are censored, reasons why they got a warning, is a possible spam thread, etc.

haha.. just proves you're one of the more 'professional' looking users of the boards. kudos to you, mother f*cker.

:p

[no offence intended xD]

Not me. Although I think when they see a mod or an admin with a colored user name they'll catch on.
Probably because I only post in General Discussions, and occasionally in Computers and Site Feedback.

Last edited:
Daniel said:
How come no one ever approached the ever so great Daniel? It's a bloody conspiracy! :p
That is probably because they can't see you on the online list ;)

Back