• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Body Modificaton

DavidsAwesome

Wait, What?
NLC
Any tattoo or piercing junkies here?

I have my tongue, my ear, my nips, a frenum, a lorum, and a PA. (last 3 are NSFW, don't google.)

When I get the cash, and time to get more piercings I'll get my "wish-list" out the way. (Work doesn't allow shown piercings, so I need them to heal before I can remove them before work.)

I have my tounge (Single, I need to find a piercer/time to get it doubled), lip (Though I've pretty much left it to heal now, can't be bothered with it after 7 months) and I got both nipples done last Friday. I've considered a PA, but I don't think I ever would. :s

I want 3 surface, both hips and my left wrist, Industrial/Scaffold, whatever. Tragus and an undecided Septum.

I just had the PA done 2 days ago... So far it's been painful :) lol

The PA hurt a LOT less than my nipples did though, to be honest.

Eyebrow, upper-ear cartilage, lobe, had a snake bite but I had to take it out and it closed. 1 tattoo, small, on my chest. When I get money I've got another chest tattoo that I want to get and a hip tattoo that I want.

I have one mod but want more.

6772_1208776820444_1259424791_627785_2930009_n.jpg

i have a full sleeve im working on that is also doing a coverup on my upper left arm at the same time, i have reflection on my right forearm, and eternal on my left forearm that is incorporated in to the sleeve now, and i have a design i drew on my right upper arm that wraps up around my shoulder blade. i am going to incorporate my best friends deceased date into the claw of the dragon (my sleeve). will take pics later and share.

Honestly never would have guessed you guys had many piercings and tattoos :S

Oh well, i want to get my lip pierced, just... cant yet ~.~

i wont go any bigger than a 4 myself. i had a 2 for a while a few years back, and then i let them close to normal piercing size, then regaged them a couple years ago back to a 4.

got my gangsta lean on here. haha

reflection_eternal_tat.jpg

that is the reflection eternal i have on my arms, and you can see part of the dragon sleeve that wraps the eternal text. ill get better pics of the sleeve and my other tat later. at work right now, so, not to convenient to bust out a camera right now. ;)

Last edited:
a frenum, a lorum, and a PA.

Waaaaay too much info bru lol

I just have a tat of my kids names, saving to toss my third on there before I get snipped. I had my brow pierced, but too many headbutts and "ooh daddy whats that puuuullllll?" caused me to take it out for the time being.

i wont go any bigger than a 4 myself. i had a 2 for a while a few years back, and then i let them close to normal piercing size, then regaged them a couple years ago back to a 4.

got my gangsta lean on here. haha

reflection_eternal_tat.jpg

that is the reflection eternal i have on my arms, and you can see part of the dragon sleeve that wraps the eternal text. ill get better pics of the sleeve and my other tat later. at work right now, so, not to convenient to bust out a camera right now. ;)

Love your tattos, how much was the damage?

@hostsavers, thanks. the reflection eternal was $350 for work and tip when i got them, and the sleeve so far i have $450 for payments plus $150 total in tipping, so, $600 in the sleeve, and then $450 for my upper right arm and my ex-wifes hibiscus flower, counting a tip. i paid $80 when i was 18 for one that i covered up with the sleeve. i estimate i will pay around $600 more total with tip to finish the sleeve, maybe a bit more. it is going to be fully colored and detailed when done.

I used to have lots of piercings around my face they where free coz I did them myself lol..

I am now thinking of getting some tats but have not decided what yet, also brighy ur ---- likes 'aight, yo.

for fun, dont ya know? lol. actually, that doesnt sound fun at all. but, he did make it ribbed, for her pleasure. if you know what i mean. haha

You can get condoms for that. And I'd rather feel less pleasure than feel SEERING PAIN.

Back