• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Blogging company

Ok guys, what should I do? Should I release the script now even though it's not done? As in their are still some bugs and you'd have to install it manually? I can show you how to install it but I just want to know your opinions.

nah, make an install script and fix up some obvious bugs that you have realised then release it to your beta testers

I agree ...I just want to get my hands on a working copy of the completed script ..haha

In the progress of integrating a home made forum script! I have the basics done... if you go to my blog you'll see on the left hand side a link called forum. If you click on it you can see any progress being made.

What's going on with this stuff? lol

The demo has a bunch of errors, and the blogs are gone and there is no link to post a blog anymore.

hehe, you're still interested in it? :)
I can get it back up, and what errors do the demo have. PM Me your MSN I or AIM and I'll help you with them.

Mr. Johnson said:
Sorry for putting things into perspective. When I make a site, I don't think "Even though everyone has done a file upload site, I'll do one and it'll be P.O.P.U.L.A.R!!!"

yea because a tech news, proxy, and url redirector site are very original ideas.

Yeah, I would like to see you finish it so that I can download and install it to test it out. Your demo is all screwed up. There are no blogs on the index page, I can't find a link to post a blog anymore, when I click on your profile in the forums it shows my profile, there is no link to create your own blog, and so on.
Also I keep getting error messages.

stuffradio said:
hehe, you're still interested in it? :)
I can get it back up, and what errors do the demo have. PM Me your MSN I or AIM and I'll help you with them.

I got this error when I just clicked on the "Recent Updates" link:
Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home3/shb7_056/wuensche.ca/public_html/blog/update.php on line 10

Does that mean there have been no updates ..lol

Also, what happened to the "users online" thingy?
Right now the only thing that is working on it is the forum.

Back