• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Bio.nu new design, need your feedback

Peo

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Let me know if there are any problems when viewing the site in your browser or your screen resolution.

Frontpage
Movie page

What do you think about the design?

Looks fantastic. One thing though, in the "Mer filminfo" part, I think there should be a scrollbar. Kind of hard to scroll with the arrow keys or with the mouse wheel.

Other than that, looks great.

Very nice indeed! It looks very professional. However, on the top menu bar, I think there should be a small rollover effect on the menu buttons.
Other than that, I can't see anything wrong with it at all :D .

Thanks Tree and punkfan91.

About the "Mer filminfo" part, it should look like the attached file.

There shouldn't be anything else visible below the graphs, but I guess it shows in some browsers. Which browser and screen resolution do you use?

Edit: I might add some rollover effect to the menu, thanks for the suggestion.

Attachments

• feedback.jpg
    feedback.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 9
Thanks. I'm also using Firefox (1.5) and 1024x728. Weird... need to figure this out.

Which version of Firefox do you use?
Can you send a larger version of that image to me peo AT freewebspace . net

It's in an iframe, since I haven't found any other solution to including just the graphs yet. You should only get to what's hidden below the graphs when clicking on the link below that, "Läs besökares recensioner".

What is the first thing you see when you visit the movie page? Does it look wrong right away? What made you scroll that iframe part? Can I turn off autoscroll in the code for the iframe (it is set to scrolling=no already)? Why does it show in Firefox 1.0.7 and not in Firefox 1.5? Some bug maybe?

Sorry, many questions... ;)

There is nothing wrong in the page when it first loads up.

I was just scrolling with my mouse wheel down that side of the page and the graphs started to disappear.

Possibly using a PHP include will fix that. Or why not just include the code for the graphs and not the rest of the stuff? That would work.

It's part of a complex cgi script and that makes it tricky, but I'll try to solve it with includes. I understand that the current solution might work, but it's not a good solution to use iframe. Thanks for your help. :)

I just upgraded to FF 1.5, and the problem is somewhat better. It only scrolls if you deliberatly start autoscrolling inside the box.

very, very nice (and i'm not just saying that).

However, i think the edges are too sharp and could be rounded, and the fade at the bottom should either not fade or fade to black.

The yellow on the reviews page doesnt go with the theme.. i would suggest a grey.

Design is good, can't really rate quality of reviews because i can't read that language :p

Good work :)

Back