• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

BidVertiser vs. Google AdSense

Status
Not open for further replies.
thumbs up for adsense, although I am not yet reach my first payment level, at least they quite cooperate to help me solve my PIN problem.I had been with bidvertiser, but I see there are too little advertiser join their system and this what afraid me most to continue work with them

bad thing since the hole china trying to get into google. is that i got 15clicks in one day waited 2 days checked it and got no Money at all from it.. Ummm weird. IDK i will try other ways..

I didn't use Bidvertiser. Google Adsense program is very good if you have good and targeted traffic. But the traffic is another problem...

Bidvertiser is a good alternative to adsen nbut if you are approved in Google then use them. They sure will be giving more targeted ads for your site rather than bidvertiser ads.

AdSense canceled my account with them a while back. For what? I don't know. I tried contacting them with no answer and they refuse to share why they canceled it.

Try both and see what ads appear on your site (pay attention to that), google is better if you have a busy site.

I have some years of experience with Adsense and I also tried Bidvertiser. Adsense is far better in term of earning and ad quantity. But the thing I don't like about Adsense is that the policy is too strict that sometimes you'll get a message from Adsense team saying that your ad is disabled.

BidVertiser is good but Google AdSense is by far the best.

BidVertiser pays via PayPal witch is good, but to make more money Google AdSence is better.

Google is far more better then bidvertiser
G has the largest base of publishers & advertisers & its CPC is by far the best
I have tried bidvertiser but they never counted my clicks then i switched to adbrite

You might be thinking why not adsense, well because i don't comply with adsense T.O.S
still i would recommend adsense because its the best ad network in the whole market

Although Adsense is probably the best. I'm very surprised nobody has mentioned Chitika.com in here. Stay away from Bidvertiser. Chitika is definitely in the top 5 best pay per click ad revenue networks.

BidAdvertiser offers attractive package. The publishers can earn commission from their websites and become the referral. Method of receiving the commission is easy and convenient. When I checked the participated publishers, well, I am just ramdomly checking and I found majority of the publishers' websites are not high ranking. I might miss out the high ranked one, please correct me.

Having saying this, I believe the advertisers are not confident to advertise also. No advertisers equavalent to no money.

I'll consider Google Adsense in such a case. I have more advertisers to advertise at my site. Whether or not I earn, depends on my traffics.

I think when it comes to the choice, there is a sense to use both, like you seem to do. No point making a competition as we all know google is the most popular one, but other ways of PPC ads revenues are not bad anyway.

The problem is that adsense is very strict in what consist the policy, the smallest mistake and you lose everything.

Yeah, I found that out first hand. I waited about a year or so and then asked them kindly to unlock my account, and they did.

The problem is that adsense is very strict in what consist the policy, the smallest mistake and you lose everything.

They have to be - I remember when it first started, and google ad clicker programs were all over the place, everyone and their family were writing progs, or spending all night clicking the same ad. Can't blame them for being strict and possibly a bit paranoid :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back