• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

BidVertiser vs. Google AdSense

Status
Not open for further replies.

LM-Neil

I am at a point in time where I need to decide between BidVertiser or Google AdSense.

So far, I like BidVertiser because it pays more per click and you can get paid at $10 (via PayPal) rather than $100 by Google.

What are your personal experiences with each of these advertising firms?

Google pays far more, although it takes longer to get there. I would use adsense .

If you take a look at my sig, it has adsense banners on the site. Some clicks you can get up to $97.

The only good thing about BidVertiser is that they pay through PayPal. Overall, Google Adsense is so much better..

Google adsense is the master of ad programs. However, YPN is also good. But IMO, it is still in beta and therefore available in U.S. only :classic2:

Google handsdown,

Being both an advertiser and publisher Bidvertiser DOES NOT DELIVER... anything. Money nor LEGIT hits.

craig said:
Google all the way but what about yahoo?, will that take over googles market?.
maybe, it seems like publishers that use Yahoo at the moment make more than Google's publishers, but who knows. It is still in beta

I think BidVertiser is a cheat. I had BidVertiser ads on for one week and only got one click. I had Google AdSense ads on for one week and got 16 click..

Sounds fishy to me. When does Yahoo! pay? Do you have to have $100?

Yahoo, Pays a whole load more than google does. But that might change. I like googles refferal program. I made $200 very easily

I don't like bidvertiser at all, people click on your links yet you get nothing, so i just gave up on em. Also the click rate is absolutely low, maybe it's because that the ads are not so relevant?
I suggest you better use adsense :classic2:

If you have only two option between BidVertiser and Google AdSense. Then my kind request is to don't choose BidVertiser, because from most of the reviews from the users said that they are not providing the commission correctly to the affiliates and they sometime giving only less amount of money than the agreed one. Hence it is better to choose the Google AdSense.

Use Adsense for as long as you can. I have been paid out once for 107 USD, than I get banned because I was asking people to click ads they said. Now I'm using Bidvertiser on some of my websites and they pay me every month I reach the goal of 10 USD.
Adsense was better for my revenue and monetizing my services but BidVertiser is a very good alternativ but pays less.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back