• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Bidvertiser Help : Redirecting link alloweD?

zthefunny

Hello,
My questions is that i tried to find out my answer in TOS of bidvertiser but could not find there.So that is why I am asking here.
My questions is..is it allowed in bidvertiser to have a redirect link for the website showing ads?
For example: I have a blog abc.blogspot.com which is showing bidvertiser ads.So if i register a subdomain like www.xyz.co.cc and people also visits me from that redirecting link www.xyz.co.cc would that be against the terms and conditions of Bidvertiser? I am asking this becuase I am having higher ranking in google with that sub domain.

Another Question: If i contribute in any forum like answering questions and in the end i write for more information visit my website.Or I simply write in the end my website under the heading SOURCE . would that be against bidvertiser terms and conditions? as I am not asking anyone to click on ads.

Thank You.

you didnt reply the first question?
and about the second lol..well few forums allow it :p and i was pointing towards yahoo answers though :p

Back