• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Bidvertiser - Fraud or not?

X3r0X

Everyone

I want to hear any comments from you if you have been using Bidvertiser. I want to hear from people who have/havn't received payments from them and I want to know if they are prompt or slack about their payments, please :)

They pay the best so I want to use them naturally but I have been hearing bad things about them and I want to sort everything out :)

Thanks
Chris

When I was about to be paid by them my account was suddenly banned for some unknown reason.
I wouldn't use them again.

Beware of BIDVERTISER

BIDVERTISER IS A SCAM!
I was fooled by the beautiful design, easy to use website,
earned 450 bucks in 3 days, and account TERMINATED for no reason, and no warning.
:spider:

It's been 1 - 2 months I've reached the payout rate and I haven't been paid.

Google Adsense is the best, hands down except they require tax information.

Yeah, I don't know. I'm deciding to not to use BidVertiser anymore, I'm just currently testing it out again. Because, I reached 27.68$ in ad. money, but then when I logged into my account the next day all the cash was gone, and I wasn't allowed to payout, and the payout wasn't made. So, it kind of messed me up.

Oh, in my other post I forgot to mention. The reason why I'm still deciding whether to use it or not is because they've paid me before, before my recent payments were lost. I recieved around 35$ from them. But, my other like 25$+ was lost.

Bidvertiser pays out, it's just ----. It takes you like 18 clicks to get what Google would get you in 1 click, and furthermore it takes longer as they aren't targeted.

anubishides said:
BIDVERTISER IS A SCAM!
I was fooled by the beautiful design, easy to use website,
earned 450 bucks in 3 days, and account TERMINATED for no reason, and no warning.
:spider:

$450 in 3 days on Bidvertiser?? Sounds like some mass-clicking going on.

Bidvertiser are a rip. I reached $10 in a payment month and they took it away from me saying i click ads too much. Thats just an excuse.

For me i would say abit of both
Why? Because they're slow on seeing the owner's click their own ads
and if you don't you might be suspended for no reason
And around payout time they would normally make an excuse and not pay

Overall i would say they're bad
4/10

Back