• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Beta Testing

Epgs

NLC Honorary Member
NLC
Is there a place where i could find a few (maybe 5 people) to beta test my new software. I want it to be tested on several different versions of windows. but i do not want to release an official beta. i have done that fixed problems and now i just wanna make sure it works. so please help me. and you guys could beta test it if you want. it is an apache, mysql, perl, php, python server.

it would be a nice site for someone to make, but anyone wanna beta test it?

an apache, mysql, php, perl, zend optimizer, python server all pre compiled into one easy installtion. so it is one installation instead of you taking and installing php, perl, mysql, zend, python, etc... and it is just one easy step. Or you can get apache, mysql, and php, and addon on other packages such as perl, python, mysql front, etc... and to install these addons it is just one simple install step. i just need to make sure it works on windows based machines. thanks oh and the enitre thing (all langueges and everything is a 33 meg download)

Well, I could test those things, just not Zend or Python. I have never used them, so know nothing about them. What kind of testing? Just regular use? Doesn't sound like it would have many problems. BTW, I have win 98.

Back