• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Beta Testers needed for new free hosting..

bly

I need two or three beta testers for a new free host I'm thinking of starting. Just need someone to host their site with bulletin boards and so on for a good month or so until i decide what I want to do. If I decide not to continue the hosting I will help you move somewhere else.

Server Specs:
Windows NT Server
1 GIG DDR RAM
1.53GH Processor
40 GB Free Space

Supported:
MySQL (If requested)
PHP (Newest version 4.2.1 installed)
Perl soon (have had trouble with it so is disabled)
FTP (a must ;) )

Really all I need is a few site owners who are just testing scripts or have moderate traffic levels. I'm taking the first applicants that email ( bryan@voltalk.com ) or message me on AIM (screenname: TrULeEArTiStIk ) that qualify.

Thanks a lot,
- Bryan Yother

i think, if WBB works, then vBulletin will work, too :D
they are both programmed in PHP + MySQL and both don't work on tripod :rolleyes:

could u give my site a go on ure servers, please? My site has just been completed, but i would need a small amount of time to set up my phbb board. (however long it takes).

This is my first site, so i don't mind if you don't accept it.

Cheers,

Naddie:D :eek:

Originally posted by mitja
i think, if WBB works, then vBulletin will work, too :D
they are both programmed in PHP + MySQL and both don't work on tripod :rolleyes:

lol really. why dosnt vbulletin work on tripod? :confused:

i saw it in the free webspace or in the php forum some days ago.
The admin script takes you to a 404 page on tripod lol

I guess now we see why he was giving hosting away - I now get redirected to a dns2go.com client page saying his server's down/off :rolleyes:

Back