• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

best wordpress hosting in the world

Colombiawebs

Premium
Premium Member
Hello friends

According to your experience and knowledge, what are the characteristics that the following service must have:

High Quality Wordpress Hosting

I start with my first contribution

1. Storage SSD Disks with NVMe

Thank you

1. Storage SSD Disks with NVMe

That's a must have service? Why? Doesn't make sense.

regards

It is the evolution of ssd disks

It allows to exploit to the maximum ssd

More information:

En.wikipedia.org/wiki/NVM_Express

Blessings

I know what they are. Saying it is a "must have" for WordPress hosting is completely silly.

You're not going to come anywhere close to maxing out disk I/O when it comes to a WordPress site, ever. Just not going to happen. You're not going to see any difference on NVMe vs. a normal SSD drive (or even a standard HDD for that matter) with a WP site.

I think it's like any other high-quality web hosting. depends on what you need and what you plan on doing.
IMO you can't say that a high-quality host for WordPress must have some certain characteristics.

Hi,
I think in general any high quality hosting should have excellent support that doesn't take forever to get back to you or to solve your issue and the highest uptime possible.

Back