• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Best web host for a simple business website?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Namecheap is a company with good support and low number of downtimes. OVH is also big company, you may try them too. or try so called cloud hosting with 99.99% uptime SLA

I know kvchosting.com offer really cool ssd business hosting solutions at good rates. Their tech support is extremely fast.
I have gotten responses to my e-mails not even 5 minutes later. The answers I receive are clear and very helpful.

There are lots of web hosts and their services that you can give a try. But make sure to check them out in various web hosting forums for reviews about their services. There are numerous hosts that offer cheap plans at discounted prices.

Think that it will be reasonable for you, OP, to give m6.net a try. Many of my clients appreciate the work they do for them.
It is a good idea to speak to web host's representative to make sure that you'll receive exactly what you need.

I'd check out Hostgator and GoDaddy as well since they are two giants in hosting industry. I believe they also offer cPanel access.
1.gif

Have you considered SSD web hosting solutions?
I have used a couple of others and finally switched to Kvchosting.com. I can't see me ever switching to a different host.
Customer service is second to none. All my support requests are handled under 5 minutes.

I believe Stratus4.com is flexible and stable enough to satisfy all your specific requirements and keep your web sites always online.
According to my experience, this hosting company has been rock solid from the beginning. Discount Code: S415OFF

In order to get a good web host for your business, there are a number of factors to consider;

1.Number of visitors
2. Number of database queries
3. Database size
4. Number of loaded items per page

What are the ramifications for organizations that eat up bandwidth and storage in a shared hosting environment? How does the hosting provider mitigate these types of issues?

For me Uptime and Speed, Support and Price are very important factors when choosing a right web host. Would also prefer a cpanel host.

Try our SSD shared hosting service, You will get hosting service with many addon's with reasonable price. Have a look on the website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back