• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Best way to drive traffic to site

Which is best to drive traffic to site?

• Submit to search engines

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Affiliate with big sites

• Put site in topsites list

• Exchange links or banners

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • er...put a link in your signature or profile in forums

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • other (specify if other)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

neG.oNe

What do you guys think is the 5 best ways to drive traffic to your site? im not sure if this has been posted yet and I searched and found no results...so on to the topic :)

It was posted in the free services forum a couple of times, I beleive.

Anywho, putting a link in my sig here works for me. I think affiliates are good too.

PHP:
http://www.u-saiyans.com

peeps visit my site and drive traffic to it, this is a good way of driving traffic to a site, post it in message boards! :D :D :D :D  :bandit2:

it won't hurt this place!

I m not saying ur wrong but I m not saying ur right either, this message board is for everyone, we an do wat ever we want!
don't get me wrong I m not being mean or anything like that, well if you think I m wrong peeps, than I must be worng :cry2:
but post ur thoughts fast!!!!!!!!

1. Spam and referral links are not allowed. You can not promote your own website here. And you're not allowed to post a URL where you get money or some type of compensation by referring others. It is however ok to post your website URL in your profile and/or in your signature.

Re: it won't hurt this place!

Originally posted by usaiyans
I m not saying ur wrong but I m not saying ur right either, this message board is for everyone, we an do wat ever we want!
don't get me wrong I m not being mean or anything like that, well if you think I m wrong peeps, than I must be worng :cry2:
but post ur thoughts fast!!!!!!!!
But its against the rules. Wrong forum too. "Review my site" is the right forum.

Back