• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Best Video Game Ever

3rd Person Adventure/Action ;Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. Hell yeah.
MPO : Phantasy Star Online
1st Person Action Online: Counter-Strike
3rd Person Action : Max Payne
1st/3rd person Action/Racing : Grand Theft Auto 3
RPG : Final Fantasy 7.
Platform; Super Mario man!
RTS : StarCraft
Space Simulation : WC 4
Air-Flight Simulation : Ace Combat 4
Beat-em-up : Sword of the Berserk; Gatts' Rage/Onimusha/Devil May Cry

Originally posted by conkermaniac
Anything that is not an RPG and not named Superman 64 pretty much is good in my books. But the best games ever?

Legend of Zelda
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Super Mario 64
Ok, Superman 64 did suck foot wide donkey dick, BUT those three games are all RPG's.

Anyway, the best game ever made is Carmageddon. NOT Carmageddon 64, which was bunk.

It is not a straightforward thing to state that what is the best video game ever as with the fast developments in the industry there are lots of changes in games over the years and you can't really compare a game of 90's with a game of today. Here is a list of video games considered the best according to Wikipedia.

I personally have been playing video games since my childhood and I had different favorite games in all these years. At the moment I am playing Call of Duty: Warzone which is a part of the 2019 title Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. I like most things about the game but I really go nuts when I come across a hacker and found myself dead within a minute. In recent days, I have really improved my game by checking out great stuff on youtube and blogs like downsights.com and my team members also helping me greatly to get plenty of wins :)

Not all players choice is the same. I think it vary from time to time. For me, I love these game a lot 1) COC 2) Minecraft 3) xBoxOne

I think that best MMO is lineage 2.
Hmm, why do older MMOs always look more charming then some of the newer ones we've had? L2, FFXI, WoW(classic), EverQuest they all have this aged look, but like, they still give off some strange personality to the game and the time it was made. I dunno, maybe I'm just blinded by nostalgia?

Back