• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Best Video Game Ever

Hobo

What do you think is the best video/pc game ever?!?!?!?!? Is it the might oregon trail or Prince of Persia. Or is it the great Contra for NES. Chose or tell your own favirote but post away.

I'm gonna have to go ahead and say GTA3 is one of the worst I played...

I'm all in favour of ahh... Wing Commander 4... Monkey Island (1-3), or Quest for Glory 1-5...

Yup. There was a time when games had more than a good advertising strategy.

??? gta3 is cool just for shooting ppl and cheats

although its kinda boring... but tis still cool!

Hmm...many, many great games.

Best two I can think of currently are The Legend of Zelda for NES, and Goldeneye for N64.

As for GTA 3, I played it last night, and I didn't like it as much as I thought I would.

Anything that is not an RPG and not named Superman 64 pretty much is good in my books. But the best games ever?

Legend of Zelda
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Super Mario Bros. 3
Super Mario 64
Rocket: Robot on Wheels
Goldeneye (only multiplayer though)
Super Smash Bros.
Revenge of Shinobi
Golden Axe
Sonic the Hedgehog 3
Tasmania Story (Jan, no comments please)

Last edited:
Counter-Strike because I've been playing it for 2 years. Haven't really played any other games this long except for the NBA Live series, which I've been playing since NBA Live 96. :D

Final Fantasy IV, Suikoden II, Mike Tyson´s Punch Out, Metroid, Vagrant Story, Final Fantasy Tactics... there are many great games but if i had to chose 1 it would without any doubt be ff4...

PONG!

I actually liked GTA2 alot more than GTA3.

let's see, Yeah, 007 still kicks ---, but only if you're playing multiplayer.

FF4?? I've never been able to play any between 3 and 7 ...how'd that happen? And what is GTA? :confused: I feel deprived now... :cry2: :classic2:

Yeah, Legend of Zelda is good too...but I've never played through the regular nintendo ones, just Link's Awakening (game boy) and some of Link to the Past.

Back