• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Best software?

Generally speaking, dream viewer and adobe photo shop is the best soft for web design, but i think no best, only the better one, I think you can search some software about web design in google, perhaps, you will find the most suitable one for you! Good Luck!

I don't think there are a lot 'best' programs but there are a lot of open source programs that do the same things as Photoshop and Dreamweaver. Photoshop and Dreamweaver would be nice but they are very overpriced.

Adobe Photoshop CS4 And CS5 is good but some features not working, which features are working good in CS3. Anyway Adobe Photoshop is good for Designing and Dreamwever for coding.

I think you can search the "web design softwate" in Google, i think you will find the best software which you need! Good Luck, friend!

All of the Adobe products are very good for web designing. Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver and Fireworks are the best to learn and use.

I am tired to see posts about the same products (90% of the posts here are about ADOBE). Can you please post other products that you are using ?

Well, “AboutWeb” Adobe Photoshop is one of the unique web designing software’s in the market that have plenty of outstanding options which are also easy to learn and operate by beginners or professionals that’s why everyone recommends this software.
Adobe Dreamweaver CS4, Adobe Fireworks CS4, Adobe Illustrator CS4 and Web Studio are also good.

Adobe Photoshop CS4
Adobe Dreamweaver CS4
Adobe Flash CS4
These software are really very useful for web design, and i think you can also search some other tools in google!

Back