• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

best reseller solution provider

radman

hey guys
i would like to start a reseller web project soon..

but need to know a few things:

- what features more than cpanel and fantistico do webhosts offer (resellers)

- is their a company that is a quality webhost to buy a reseller solution from... a dominant force?

how do resellers handle their clients billing admin?

thanx

There is no "best" reseller host. Everybody has different needs.

Some are looking for a budget solution, and there are hosts that offer a budget solution.

Then there are the upper end hosts(like WebMultitude). Pay a little more and get service.

Most resellers use a program such as ClientExec(www.clientexec.com) to manage their clients and billing.

Hope this helps.

:)

thanx for the link m8.. i was in the dark on how you would manage your clients

thanx:)

how do resellers manage their billing? do you have tyo register anything with the bank... for the money transfer..etc?

It depends on the reseller system

For example we have a HSphere powered reseller system, this has integrated billing. You can integrate PayPal directly into the system as well as payment gateways such as WorldPay, 2Checkout, Authorize.net, LinkPoint, etc.

Hsphere will then automatically invoice the customers or charge their credit cards. Most of these gateways release funds periodically into your bank so everything becomes entirely automated.

Yes, it depends.

We have cPanel with pre-installed scripts and lots of features for our reseller accounts, like C++ compilation on server and TCL/Python support. These little niceties can be good.

We use PayPal billing via Credit Card, and haven't had any problems thus far.

As for good reseller accounts, since I am working for Wynhost, I obviously recommend us. Our reseller plans are at http://www.wynhost.com/reseller.php and you would be hosted on the ev1servers.net dc in Houston.

Back