• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Best Registrar

I think the cheapest you will find is "namecheap", reliable and good service, as well as easy steps to transfer the domain.

GoDaddy is by far my favorite. Mostly because I chose them after a decent amount of research and since have never regretted it. I use them for hosting/domains/email, I even use their email services to run my companies email accounts. Whenever I call in I get a nice rep who has english as their PRIMARY language - I like how I am still calling within the United States rather than India. I have had zero problems with them, they fix anything that ever goes wrong which rarely happens. I find it odd that everyone claims bad service from them - I have never been short of impressed.

I don't think that GoDaddy is worthless. Man, its a no. 1 registrar on web. It is obvious competitors always says bad things about other competitor companies. People say bad things because may be they are not satisfied or may be they wanted to promote their companies. But, nowadays godaddy prices are getting high, so many of their customers have gone to other companies.

I am not against GoDaddy or whatever...but just want to share a website created by "Gordon Lyon" Nodaddy.com ;) i found while surfing internet.

I would says that ResellerClub ( Directi) is one of the best out there, good pricing, regular promotions, excellent system, have been using them for years and suggest them to anyone who is looking for the right partner for their business!!

I am not against GoDaddy or whatever...but just want to share a website created by "Gordon Lyon" Nodaddy.com ;) i found while surfing internet.

Wow. I am not like a GoDaddy fanboy, I just use their services, but I am shocked at some of the stories on here. They have never once given me a problem - they have been professional and courteous - its like they are describing a GoDaddy I have never used. That's interesting though, but of course every company has people who hate them...

Here i prefer namecheap.com and name.com, i dont like 1and1.com they charge for unwanted hosting package, their price may be cheap and also their service.

Namecheap is offering domains at $8.81 now

I use eNom usually, But I do use Name.com

I'll give it to eNom but it charges me $8 for private registration.

Reply:

Enom's pricing is expensive, as they do have a startup fees and $8 for privacy protect..ResellerClub does provide me with Free Privacy Protect and a scalable pricing structure with good promotions.

I use eNom usually, But I do use Name.com

I'll give it to eNom but it charges me $8 for private registration.

Namecheap.com is the reseller of Enom.com but they are not charging the private registration fee for the domains for some period, do you have any domain name to be registered proceed now.

Few registrar charges for private registration but few not like 1and1.com never charging but charges for hosting attached with this account.

Dynadot.com is great for me - have used them for ages (though their prices continue to rise and im starting to question why) but their service and control panel you cant beat. Simple, easy, friendly. Domains switches between accounts, to and from registrars, is so easy.

Namecheap.com is the reseller of Enom.com but they are not charging the private registration fee for the domains for some period, do you have any domain name to be registered proceed now.
As far as I know they used to be the reseller but they do not reseller form them anymore and has own accreditation.

ResellerClub now offer Free Managed DNS along with Free Privacy protect with every domain. This will go in a long way to increase my domain sales

Namecheap all the way. Perfect support, good system, quick updates. & good discounts when you have over 100 domains :D

Back