• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Best Registrar

Yahoo! is excellent, if it wasn't for the slow support and price rises then I would still use them for their great cp.

I'd say name.com, they're easily the easiest domain panels to control and it's lightweight so loads quickly too. Also, DNS updates are pretty much instant.

Their price is amongst the best too, $5.99 for the first year and the second year is also cheaper than most for $7.99. I was suprised when I had to renew a domain in both godaddy and namecheap at how expensive domains had gotten.

No, they are one of the first, but not one of the biggest. Who offer low price is bigger. And only small part of customers look for good customer care

I prefer EuroDNS.com for registering domains. They are respectful and stable registrar. Also I like their discount system - every month at least one discount is active!

Discounts... All they are time limited. If you have time for search that can be good deal then.
I know people which always moving from registrar to registrar, so that is ok for them and I'm sure that they are not alone

namecheap is my number 1 registrar of choice, i keep all the domains that are worth a lot to me over there. they usually have coupons every month which help reduce the cost of registration. the only thing that gets you is the renew fee which coupons doesnt apply.

other than that i use dotstrar.com, which is a fairly new registrar offer great pricing and support. the support and sales are very friendly. only thing i dont like is the control panel, i wish they would improve on that. other than that dotstrar.com will be big one day.

I would have to say eNom, we have used them for a couple of years now and never going back. They have really good support even for their API which is great to develop for. Also the domain names are priced right and other services are really handy.

Just my view :)

I would have to say eNom, we have used them for a couple of years now and never going back. They have really good support even for their API which is great to develop for. Also the domain names are priced right and other services are really handy.

Just my view :)

But they do not accept anyone just resellers... Just not sure but I have heard that few times. I suppose you are old customer of them

it's an old thread :)

guys, have a look at to name.com 8,99$.

with coupon (you can easily find one on the Internet) renewals come to 7,69$.

I'm with them for years now and so far I'm happy with the customer service.

I might try namecheap.com because they are the winning person here so far for my next domain purchase, but has anyone tried netfirms.com? That is who I have used in the past.

Back