• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Best Pay Per Impression Program?

Never seen that google charge advertisers per impression

This is from the google adsense helpdesk:

What are CPM ads?

CPM stands for "cost per 1000 impressions." Advertisers running CPM ads set their desired price per 1000 ads served and pay each time their ad appears.

For publishers, this means you'll earn revenue each time a CPM ad is served to your page. CPM ads compete against pay-per-click (or CPC, cost per click) ads in our ad auction, and we'll display whichever ad is expected to earn more revenue for you.

Yes, I can confirm too that Google AdSense offers CPM ads - you don't get to choose between whether you show CPM or CPC, however.

By the way, if anyone knows of an ad network that guarantees $0.50 CPM, let me know!

Try AdBright. Well obviously not the highest paying program out of all but very legitimate. I once ran PayPopUp on my image host and users complained about it (they had mentioned something like "their firewalls displaying intrusion alerts"). Also PayPopUp stopped my ads mentioning they don't allow ads on image hosts, after I had earned like 10$.

Good luck!

Back