• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Best Pay Per Impression Program?

Daemn

Hey guys, I ran past these forums, lots of good info here. I had this question on my mind. I'm just starting as a publisher and my CTR is non-existent. Mind pointing me in the right direction for good impression ads/popups?

PayPopUp looks alright, but is $1.5/1000 impressions good?

I also need ads, not just popups.

I don't want to ruin my AdSense rating because I haven't gotten any clicks yet. I wanna build the traffic and put them back up. Until then find some a good PPI ad program.

Site is http://mmogm.com/

Thanks!

valueclick.com has popunders and regular banner ads. Might be worth taking a look at.

There are a few good CPM networks out there.

Valueclick is a good one, paypopup is alright aswell. ValueClick pays more on banner ads though.

yeah valueclick is more then good i m using it on my site and its awesome, u can also try casalemedia.com listened good thing about tht.

paypopup is not good, historially, they raised the mini payment, lower the CPM rates so that they can escape from paying to many small accounts.

Probably, business is business for them, they couldn't care.
They would probably have some kind of ad that you have to download Zango or something for points. (My bro downloaded one on a site, but IE Blocked it, and he still got the points without installing :p)

I am using my friend's banner ad network (still in beta), and it is producing very good results for me! :) If anyone wants to know the URL, PM me (he doesn't want it shared publicly, yet).

Pay-ads

Pay-ads is a not a good idea in my opion I used them on my site and they did pay me but the use 'frame breakers' so sometimes when people go to your site they are redirected to another site and since they use 'frame breakers' it does not show that you went to another site so your visitors can not just click the back button. But if you are willing to deal with that then you can make a lot of money with this. Also they will play audio ads in the background sometimes.

You may just want to try it out and see if you like it.

Pay-ads is a not a good idea in my opion I used them on my site and they did pay me but the use 'frame breakers' so sometimes when people go to your site they are redirected to another site and since they use 'frame breakers' it does not show that you went to another site so your visitors can not just click the back button. But if you are willing to deal with that then you can make a lot of money with this. Also they will play audio ads in the background sometimes.

You may just want to try it out and see if you like it.

I do want to make money - but I don't want to loose my clients.. Thanks for the advice.

Back