• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Best Paid Hosting

Your best choice would be hostgator , use the coupon; AUTULN for 20% OFF :beer:
hostgator.png

and this is the facts that they answered in the ticket about this.
which it something very shock to me as well.

although it is sound unlogical, but since they have admitted that, u should just accept the truth

:lol: If I know that's wrong, then I would'nt believe it !

Absolutely! There has to be logical evidence and also the technical explanation. You can demand them from your hosts, in case of incidents

Absolutely! There has to be logical evidence and also the technical explanation. You can demand them from your hosts, in case of incidents

if thats the case, since u r from malaysia also, then you want to go to exabytes office and ask them your self?

if u really have such time, then u should go and ask them and see.
no point defending them when themself already admit it.

From my personal experience (current):

HostGator (Webhosting)
HostMaven (Reseller Hosting)
Budgetreseller (Reseller Hosting)

Are there any softwares that could measure the actual uptime of the server remotely?

You can checkout services from siteuptime or hyperspin

From the ongoing discussions on Exabytes, I checked out their site. Got a wonderful discount coupon "Thankyou50" which gives you a hosting account at 50% of the price!
I found the sales team to be good as well. Will share my experiences about the host.

The budget of $50 is pretty good, especially if you meant it as monthly budget, but looking for hosting really depends on what you need out of the host. Windows/Linux? More HDD than BW or vice versa? Find what you're looking for first, then shop, I think it might be easier that way since you have a checklist.

The budget of $50 is pretty good, especially if you meant it as monthly budget, but looking for hosting really depends on what you need out of the host. Windows/Linux? More HDD than BW or vice versa? Find what you're looking for first, then shop, I think it might be easier that way since you have a checklist.

Yes. I suppose for $50 per month budget VPS server would be the best solution

That's a great package and coupled it with excellent and caring support. Pro active is what am pointing at ... something much important for the hosting business altogether

I dont think you need to go as big as godaddy. Many medium hosts (with 3-5 workers arround the clock) can be just what you need and still be a financially secured company. My best advice is google *** company jobs and see how much there paying. If there offering salery there alot more stable then majority of the hosts here which are 1 person opperations and can not truely give you support 24-7 as they are bound to get some sleep.

I dont think you need to go as big as godaddy. Many medium hosts (with 3-5 workers arround the clock) can be just what you need and still be a financially secured company. My best advice is google *** company jobs and see how much there paying. If there offering salery there alot more stable then majority of the hosts here which are 1 person opperations and can not truely give you support 24-7 as they are bound to get some sleep.

You are right. And those web hosts will love you and you will definitely fill that

Are there any proactive steps that you can take before signing up with any host? ... one of them that comes to my mind would be to analyze the TOS and to read between the lines for any confusing clauses. Another thing that comes would be to have regular local backups for my site data through the course of my stay. Are there any others?

Are there any proactive steps that you can take before signing up with any host? ... one of them that comes to my mind would be to analyze the TOS and to read between the lines for any confusing clauses. Another thing that comes would be to have regular local backups for my site data through the course of my stay. Are there any others?

Most customers take it easy and tick in the checkbox they are agree with the TOS. In any way I recommend you reading it to avoid any possible troubles.

Back