• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

best free image host?

Status
Not open for further replies.
imagecabin is relatively slower than photobucket ... any other sites ? coz i'm running an Asian Entertainment Website which uses lots of bandwidth and space for pictures

Once again choose one of the biggest image hosts there is and that would be http://freephotopost.com been around for along time and not going anywere and we also have a account signup but it is not required. We also host full size images unlike most that use thumbs. We are know as one of the biggest image hosts around and happy about that. Try us and you will like it.

I'm not sure about the best, but there are some good ones out there. Some closer to this post than others.

Mine or http://freephotopost.com is huge it uses way to much transfer and servers lol. I have a hosting company or I probably couldn't handle it. But I would say it is one of the big ones it is huge so huge it gets thousands plus usaully uploads a day. But anyway it is known as a big one I think I am not just saying that. I kind of wish I was lol it uses alot and doesn't really bring in much with my script. But when I see people like image host they usaully do like imageshack then mine or someone esle's then mine so I would say most people know of it and think of it as a big one witch it is buy server usauge etc. But anyway it used to have top ranks in msn google yahoo etc on first page for free image hosting I am not sure what happened because it isn't anymore and I so bet others in links. But anyway I haven't had time to run it much anymore but I am trying it is just so big for me now. But I would say best image host by alot of users or what I have seen on net is ones with no signup etc. But yea I hope you all luck with yours. But take my advise you may not want it to get as big as mine lol mine is to big for me alone but I do my best.

too many imagefreehosting. nearly same however stability is the most important thingy.
I think imageshack.us and photobucket is the best.

fukjaps said:
too many imagefreehosting. nearly same however stability is the most important thingy.
I think imageshack.us and photobucket is the best.

I agree!! Imageshack.us and photobucket is the best!! If you want something faster, try imageshack.us! Plus you can resize your pic with imageshack!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back